Josh Heupel: 2-7 Vs. UF/Bama/UGA

I know it’s only his 3rd year but 2-6 against our big 3 opponents isnt going to cut it here.
He's making mistakes and hopefully learning from them, but given the situation he stepped into, he's done an amazing job. You don't walk into a hot mess like that and expect to run with those 3 programs out of the gate. Completely unrealistic.

He's making mistakes and hopefully learning from them, but given the situation he stepped into, he's done an amazing job. You don't walk into a hot mess like that and expect to run with those 3 programs out of the gate. Completely unrealistic.
I get it, but it’s coaching responsibility to get your team ready to play two halves and to come out the second have with less intensity and to play conservative as to not to lose is a caution to me.
Refs didn’t help us, but we have yet to play four quarters in my opinion.
It seems we tense up and can never regain momentum when it turns.
Is it a lack of leadership? I can’t figure is out

I know it’s only his 3rd year but 2-6 against our big 3 opponents isnt going to cut it here.
Oh good lord! He beat Florida and Bama in year 2 of a major rebuild after inheriting a dumpster fire cause by the moron that was here before him. If the refs hadn’t been screwing us all day he had saban beat today! This is completely asinine!!

Oh good lord! He beat Florida and Bama in year 2 of a major rebuild after inheriting a dumpster fire cause by the moron that was here before him. If the refs hadn’t been screwing us all day he had saban beat today! This is completely asinine!!
I am gonna send Coach Saban some chapstick. I'm sure his butt is going to be chapped from the butt kissing he got from the refs today.

Eh 2-5. Refuse to put this loss down. Wont mark at as a win. But it wasn’t a clean loss so who gives a ****. If you start counting rigged results the sport loses all accountability.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
So
Next yr will be more of the same as we lose a lot in the trenches on both sides of the ball.
So be it. Anything is better than the coaching carousel we had before we got Heupel. Beating Bama and Florida in the same year gets him 5 years no complaints in my book.

Anyone who even questions if he should be our coach is absolutely foolish at best.

Given the talent disparity, I think the record is what it is. We have to recruit and get lucky when we play on the road. There’s no grand conspiracy against UT. Bitching about this does nothing. Just recruit and develop and play penalty free on the road. That’s what it takes.

VN Store

Back