Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson are CLEARLY the 2 best QBs in the 2018 NFL Draft

You said he'd be an MVP candidate this year; like we predicted, you just add year to your "bold" predictions concerning Dobbs.

No wonder you're too chicken**** to make an actual bet on this stuff.

I expect Josh to play roughly 11 games in 2018 based on Big Ben getting injured sometime in the first 6 weeks of the season.

11 games isn't enough to win MVP. He will definitely be in the talks. But probably more like Alvin was last year where there was a little buzz rather than being an official MVP candidate.

2019 is the year Dobbs dominates the NFL and becomes recognized as the best in the game.

I expect Josh to play roughly 11 games in 2018 based on Big Ben getting injured sometime in the first 6 weeks of the season.

11 games isn't enough to win MVP. He will definitely be in the talks. But probably more like Alvin was last year where there was a little buzz rather than being an official MVP candidate.

2019 is the year Dobbs dominates the NFL and becomes recognized as the best in the game.

This time last year you changed your tune that 2017 Dobbs would be the ROTY and said 2018 he would dominate. And here you are kicking the can down the road another year....just like we said you would.

Looks like we're a bit better at predicting than you are.

So Roethlisberger, who has averaged 15.4 games per season over 13 years, and never played less than 12 games during a regular season, is going to miss 11 games in 2018?

On what are you basing this prediction?

Last edited:
Reactions: KBVol
Which one of them actually saw regular season game time in 2017? Which one is currently the starting QB for an NFL team? How many seasons before short-term, is long-term, three, five, seven?
Throw in “which one was a lock for Offensive rookie of the year and a viable candidate for NFL MVP prior to his knee injury”?

This time last year you changed your tune that 2017 Dobbs would be the ROTY and said 2018 he would dominate. And here you are kicking the can down the road another year....just like we said you would.

Looks like we're a bit better at predicting than you are.

Well, you see, I was pretty sure he was predicting Dobbs to win ROY and not Watson so there's that .. bet we can find more Dobbs wins ROY posts than the other.

Finished watching the Bills/Bengals game today and Josh Allen has a LOOOOOONG way to go before he is ready to be a starting QB in the NFL. Kid is tough but he can't get through progressions fast enough to make a decision before the pocket collapses.

Finished watching the Bills/Bengals game today and Josh Allen has a LOOOOOONG way to go before he is ready to be a starting QB in the NFL. Kid is tough but he can't get through progressions fast enough to make a decision before the pocket collapses.

Since D4H does now believe in pre-season stats, I wonder how he's handling Josh Allen's much-less-than-stellar performance...

joshallen.png

Since D4H does now believe in pre-season stats, I wonder how he's handling Josh Allen's much-less-than-stellar performance...

joshallen.png

Josh Allen barely had a chance to get to the last step of his drop back today before the d-line was on him. Bengals d-line is elite and was all over him today. The Bengals are a legit Super Bowl contender in 2018 to me. Been saying that for a while now. And that first team defense and defensive line are the #1 reason.

Josh Allen will be fine. He's still the best QB from the 2018 draft and a surefire NFL superstar. He just faced one of the best teams in the NFL that will be doing this to many a QB this year.

Bengals are ELITE.

Josh Allen barely had a chance to get to the last step of his drop back today before the d-line was on him. Bengals d-line is elite and was all over him today. The Bengals are a legit Super Bowl contender in 2018 to me. Been saying that for a while now. And that first team defense and defensive line are the #1 reason.

Josh Allen will be fine. He's still the best QB from the 2018 draft and a surefire NFL superstar. He just faced one of the best teams in the NFL that will be doing this to many a QB this year.

Bengals are ELITE.

Cincinnatti has a middle-of-the-pack defense at best, with a new defensive coordinator.

Keep churning out excuses.

Bengals are ELITE.
His inaccuracy is made worse by the fact that the speed of play .. he really looks overwhelmed

Bengals are ELITE.

Bengals as a whole are elite? Just their defense? I want clarification. You even only gave them a WC spot, which is questionable at best.

Bengals are ELITE.
The guy has zero touch on his passes. He throws every pass with seemingly max velocity.

Allen gets a generous D grade from NFL.com.

Buffalo Bills: Josh Allen, QB. The rookie looked like an inexperienced player in the team's dress rehearsal against the Bengals. Allen was indecisive pulling the trigger and repeatedly missed the mark when he pushed the ball down the field. The No. 7 overall pick, who completed 6 of 12 passes for just 34 yards, took five sacks, and the offense failed to score a single point under his direction. With Allen openly suggesting that the speed of the game was "eye-opening," the Bills might want to take their time before thrusting No. 17 onto the field. Grade: D

AFC preseason grades: Lamar Jackson shines, Josh Allen fizzles

Reactions: 508mikey

Bengals are ELITE.
They haven't won a playoff game in going on 30 years. They are super elite guys.

Reactions: YankeeVol
They haven't won a playoff game in going on 30 years. They are super elite guys.

Every year is a new. This is the season they get their first playoff win since 1990.

I have the Bengals going 11-5 in 2018 and beating the Houston Texans in the Wild Card game before losing in the divisional playoffs to the Raiders.

Every year is a new. This is the season they get their first playoff win since 1990.

I have the Bengals going 11-5 in 2018 and beating the Houston Texans in the Wild Card game before losing in the divisional playoffs to the Raiders.

Because God knows if you're great at anything, it's predicting how teams will do.

I was gonna make a thread on this but oh well, you beat me to the punch.

AFC East
1. Dolphins
2. Patriots (wildcard)
3. Jets
4. Bills

AFC North
1. Steelers
2. Bengals (wildcard)
3. Ravens
4. Browns

AFC South
1. Titans
2. Texans
3. Jaguars
4. Colts

AFC West
1. Chargers
2. Chiefs
3. Raiders
4. Broncos

NFC East
1. Cowboys
2. Eagles (wildcard)
3. Redskins
4. Giants

NFC North
1. Packers (BEST RECORD IN THE NFL)
2. Lions
3. Vikings
4. Bears

NFC South
1. Buccaneers
2. Panthers (wildcard)
3. Falcons
4. Saints

NFC West
1. Rams
2. Cardinals
3. 49ers
4. Seahawks

MVP: Aaron Rodgers (Packers)
OPOY: Joshua Dobbs (Steelers)
DPOY: Myles Garrett (Browns)
Offensive ROY: Ronald Jones II (Buccaneers)
Defensive ROY: Minkah Fitzpatrick (Dolphins)

AFC Championship Game: Steelers over Chargers
NFC Championship Game: Rams over Packers

Super Bowl: Steelers over Rams
Super Bowl MVP: Joshua Dobbs (Steelers)

I guess he can't remember he predicted the Steelers and Chargers in the AFC championship. And he predicted the Raiders to miss the playoffs completely.

Last edited:
Reactions: bamawriter

So if the pattern of your predictions holds true, the Bengals will actually go 6-10 and Marvin Lewis will get canned.

Last edited:
Dolphins in the playoffs? Lol

Even the biggest Miami homer wouldn’t predict them better than 8-8

I guess he can't remember he predicted the Steelers and Chargers in the AFC championship. And he predicted the Raiders to miss the playoffs completely.

Most of those predictions are changing. My official ones won't come out till after September 1 when rosters get finalized.

I now have the Raiders winning the AFC West. Not the Chargers.

VN Store

Back