Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson are CLEARLY the 2 best QBs in the 2018 NFL Draft

Only read your title, knew the rest was complete BS. The best QB in this years draft, hands down, is Baker Mayfield. Like Deshaun Watson before him, he was the most productive QB on the biggest stages in his college career....everybody is overthinking this, trying to project guys rather than actually looking at their on-field play.....again. Mayfield will prove to be the best NFL QB from this draft class imo.

Btw, hows Kevin Hogans pro career shaping up these days?

Someone owes D4H and apology.

idk I think he quit or came back as a new user since, Dobbs isnt going to be a HOF QB like he kept boasting on here

I don't think he was banned, but he may have been given a timeout and then just never came back. I know he had said if Dobbs wasn't a "serious" MVP candidate by the end of this season he would admit he was wrong and stop evaluating NFL draft picks.

My guess is he got tired of keeping up the troll game so just stopped using that account and probably got a new account and posts more normal.

@dobbs4heisman John Kelly is a bust

Titans fans are happy that Henry isn't. (I believe "garbage", "trash" and "scrub" were descriptions used among others) OTOH it might've been nice if Davis had come closer to the Jerry Rice comparison.

Only read your title, knew the rest was complete BS. The best QB in this years draft, hands down, is Baker Mayfield. Like Deshaun Watson before him, he was the most productive QB on the biggest stages in his college career....everybody is overthinking this, trying to project guys rather than actually looking at their on-field play.....again. Mayfield will prove to be the best NFL QB from this draft class imo.

Btw, hows Kevin Hogans pro career shaping up these days?

You still on the Baker Mayfield train? LOL.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
@Freak @GAVol @utvolpj @vollygirl @volmanbill @zjcvols @vader

source.gif

VN Store

Back