Johnson already trying to poach

Same chicks would probably have been wearing gator shirts in Gainesville the following saturday?
Just attention seekers
Hot of course but dont try to make Tallahassee great just bc of this pic
It's a sh*thole just like Gainesville and florida is full of women just like that
FSU does have some good looking females, all the Florida schools do, and like Hank said they still wear no underpants.

Williamson is a big question mark now with the injury so losing him is not a big issue. Beckwich and Malachi are better for us.

Whoooo... Hold the phone on this comment. I personally watched Williamson play in high school. Are you SURE you know what you are talking about? He was an absolute monster on the football field. Im not throwing rocks just simply asking a question. I do not know anything about Beckwich or Malachi but I do know that Williamson was a killer on the field in west TN.

Whoooo... Hold the phone on this comment. I personally watched Williamson play in high school. Are you SURE you know what you are talking about? He was an absolute monster on the football field. Im not throwing rocks just simply asking a question. I do not know anything about Beckwich or Malachi but I do know that Williamson was a killer on the field in west TN.
I would take him because he is supposedly all Vol but the injury changes things. Like another poster here I watched his HS videos and it was good but did not standout when comparing to other recruit videos. It is just a numbers thing, you can take everyone you want.

VN Store

Back