Johnny Majors niece murdered in NYC by a 13 year old. Thankfully he will be back on the streets in a few years.

"This makes what was already an excruciating tragedy even more painful,” said City Councilman Mark Levine, who represents the neighborhood where Ms. Majors was stabbed. “You now have families on both sides of this horrific crime who are facing devastating loss.”

Naw **** that and those murderer raising families. The devastating loss they should experience is them getting locked up too. Fn weak asp NY officials trying to spin this like it's an equal tragedy for both families. I wish I hadnt read this story. Its one of about 200 similar ones I've read today. Same story little media attention hmmn wonder why.

The confusion has nothing to do with the timeline of events and everything to do with the definition of the word "refugee".

I suppose Christ could fall under refugee status, but what does it matter? Or are you justifying the actions of tens of thousands of people crashing a border that were encouraged and financially supported to do so and equating it with a single family in biblical times moving to avoid a hit put out on their son? I’m not sure that’s a contextually correct comparison if one is championing the overrun of our southern border.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Makes me sick. 13 yo kid is "too young" to be tried as an adult up there in NYC...so he will be free by the time he is 18 years old.

Meanwhile the Majors family sent their bright beautiful 18yo girl off to get a good education, instead they get her sent back home to be buried. Smdh...
I see your post septic but the facts of the matter are that a BUNCH of liberal BS policies lead to this tragedy, and the results that will come for the little bastards that did it too!!!

Where were the parents? They DO bear some responsibility for their VERY minor son being out in a public park stabbing people to death. Blame goes to them too.

Why wasnt she armed and able to defend herself? Shes a country girl. Oh yeah...liberal gun free zone. So they knew she would be helpless to defend herself.

Where was NYPD??? She STUMBLED up the stairs out of the park bleeding to death and collapsed on the sidewalk. A campus security guard found her and called 911...

Why not hold the kid over until 16 and try him as an adult??? You can bet your arse that if this happened in Texas they would. He may even face the death penalty too...he is old enough at 13 to know right from wrong. There was an accomplice also.

So what justice will there be for this tragedy? She is gone. So her family is ruined. Mama and Daddy never be happy again. Period. Many times this leads to divorce for the parents also because they simply cant handle the grief. Kills their marriage and sometimes their will to live altogether...but at least there will be justice, right????

Nah. It will be 4 or 5 years in juvey....then the kid will be right back on the street. Harder than he was when he went in...and full of new ideas he learned from all the other little felons locked up with him. Smdh...

I made a thread about this but erased it when I saw this one. Think of my own daughter looking at those pictures and it pizzed me off!!!! I would personally be waiting for him the day he walked free if it was my daughter. He would face the same fate as my poor little daughter did, at my hands. Makes me sick. Makes me sick man
This. Word of advice..... Stay the hell away from liberal utopian cities.

Last edited:
I suppose Christ could fall under refugee status, but what does it matter? Or are you justifying the actions of tens of thousands of people crashing a border that were encouraged and financially supported to do so and equating it with a single family in biblical times moving to avoid a hit put out on their son? I’m not sure that’s a contextually correct comparison if one is championing the overrun of our southern border.
This actually gives a perfectly simple explanation why so few of the asylum claims are granted.

According to my local newspaper this morning, NYC police has released from custody the youth they believe stabbed Tessa Majors. The youth had been found after a two-week search. They have put him in the custody of his lawyers. Chief Detective Rodney Harrison didn't offer any answers as to why they released him from a jail cell.
The investigation remains active and ongoing.

I don't think you know what a refugee is. You're trying to say Jesus wasn't an illegal immigrant, which seems correct. But he is a refugee. Katrina refugees are refugees even if they don't leave the US. Refugee immigrants are legal in the US, just FYI. A refugee is someone who fled their home. Jesus, Joseph, and Mary fled their home.

Do you regret starting this off like a smartass yet?
So, what ****ing point are you trying to make exactly?

Reactions: Carl Pickens
According to my local newspaper this morning, NYC police has released from custody the youth they believe stabbed Tessa Majors. The youth had been found after a two-week search. They have put him in the custody of his lawyers. Chief Detective Rodney Harrison didn't offer any answers as to why they released him from a jail cell.
They believe he is the one that stabbed her? And they released him???

🤔

They believe he is the one that stabbed her? And they released him???

🤔

Doesn't seem likely.

Appears the police are scared to death to mess this up and get nailed by the media so they are getting all their ducks in a row...which may not happen.

Rumor is the kid was bit and family hid him until his injury healed.

The PC culture is scaring the police big time which is even more reason to carry. She had a gun that night odds are she lives.

With the liberal views in politics and government... justice for her family is likely not coming anytime soon. Libs will show us how they want to govern the masses. Pitiful to read some of the comments here on this.

You guys are forgetting something. Anybody check for skittles? If he had a bag of skittles in his pocket, he must be innocent.

Reactions: lukeneyland
lewis-02.jpg

Luciano Lewis pled guilty to second-degree murder and first-degree robbery charges.

Better not call him a thug or you are a racist

Ever notice that in the old days when the FBI pursued gangs that they were ethnically white, but now the Hispanic (technically ethnically white I believe but given separate identity) and black gangs are seemingly off limits?

Ever notice that in the old days when the FBI pursued gangs that they were ethnically white, but now the Hispanic (technically ethnically white I believe but given separate identity) and black gangs are seemingly off limits?
It certainly seems like crime from some races are minimized or ignored. Law enforcement in some areas truly seems inept, and I don’t lay the blame at the responding front line officers, more so the DA’s and those responsible for resource allocation. The fact that no one saw fit to detain Brian Laundrie a few weeks ago baffles me. Florida doesn’t seem to have a good record these days on obvious heinous criminals. Epstein ran rampant down there for years.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back