John Fulkerson Injury

Do you need me to define what a punch is too?
Wouldn't you agree that you should be ejected from this thread for stupidity....at least for one day....
I know what you are doing.....So without the other stuff, the lawsuits, the medical bills, etc.
I would think you would agree he should be suspended for the rest of the season.....

Lmao. I’m not saying it wasn’t a dirty play, but he was ejected from the game. He may also get suspended. Mob justice volnation style:
so far I’ve read post calling to arrest him,
kick him out of the ncaa,
make him pay fulkersons medical bills etc.
Sitting out half a game and being suspended at the end of a year is not a punishment for that. He had every intention of hurting Fulkerson. He should miss at minimum half a season, be required to go some type of anger management and he should be pulled off scholarship during that time until he completes what’s required of him and he can make the decision to follow through with his punishment or drop on down to division 2 if someone will take him.

Sitting out half a game and being suspended at the end of a year is not a punishment for that. He had every intention of hurting Fulkerson. He should miss at minimum half a season, be required to go some type of anger management and he should be pulled off scholarship during that time until he completes what’s required of him and he can make the decision to follow through with his punishment or drop on down to division 2 if someone will take him.

I think he should be suspended at least a year, and if it were a UT player I wouldn't shed a tear if he was kicked off the team.

It was a blind elbow the guy threw while not even looking at him. Was it dirty yes, but it wasn’t like he sucker punched him. He was ejected from the game, so he was held accountable. It’s not like they just let him keep playing. Put down your pitchforks and dig your panties out of your crotches you bunch of Karens.

I looks to me like YOU are the one with something somewhere causing irritation. Methinks thou doth protest too much.

I think Mike White will sit Payne for the Rest of the Season....He may dress out but he will not play in another game this season....Should be interesting to see what kind of coach Mike White really is.....Does Mike White wear Panties or does he have Balls...We will see...It is called Respect for the Game....

Reactions: VOLED
Anyone hear what Fla coach White said after the game about Payne?
If he makes any statement about it, he puts himself in a very awkward position. Best left to silence and handled internally... What could he say that would change anything....

I think Mike White will sit Payne for the Rest of the Season....He may dress out but he will not play in another game this season....Should be interesting to see what kind of coach Mike White really is.....Does Mike White wear Panties or does he have Balls...We will see...It is called Respect for the Game....

Or maybe he has balls but still wears panties

Anyone hear what Fla coach White said after the game about Payne?
If he makes any statement about it, he puts himself in a very awkward position. Best left to silence and handled internally... What could he say that would change anything....

Maybe the University of Florida thinks the truth is awkward, so it will just blow over
There's nothing wrong with a coach saying there is no place for such
I sincerely hope he speaks out

Reactions: Alto1
Why are you projecting a throat chop into the discussion? Elbows tend to be thrown in basketball, throat chops not so much...
You don’t have a clue what you’re talking about if you think that was just a routine elbow. Sure elbows get thrown in games and even if you connect on an accidental one, there’s a penalty. In organized ball, it’s a Flagrant 1 and a tech. On the playground, payback is handled in other ways, especially if it’s intentional. I played plenty of basketball in my younger days and have seen accidental and intentional. What Payne did was obviously intentional with a shot to the throat and then a blindside cheap shot elbow to the head. It was no accident nor was it routine. The punishment should be suspension for the rest of the year. Period. Only way to send a message that junk like that won’t be tolerated. If the SEC won’t do it, Florida should.

Reactions: assembler and VOLED
I listened to the game on the radio. Just now saw the twitter replays. Payne was intentionally trying to break Fulkys jaw and almost succeeded. NCAA won’t do a damn thing about it. He plays in the tournament if Florida gets in.

It’s a basketball game. The guy threw an elbow, anyone who has ever played the game knows this happens quite frequently. This may be assault if they were in the middle of marching band practice, but basketball is a contact sport.
Threw "an elbow", eh? More likely 3; even the announcers noted the intentional viciousness. No place for that sort of thuggery.

Reactions: cardvolfan
Payne should be arrested and tried. His careless actions could ruin Fulkerson's life and future! What if he had done that in any other venue...say a store or classroom? There would definitely be an arrest and charges!

Reactions: VeeOhElEsYes

VN Store

Back