John Brice says

Hearing from a booster that Kara is a done deal. Should get an announcement soon.
If Tennessee is looking for a replacement for Rick Barnes they will hire Kellie Jolly Harper as Tennessee women's basketball head coach because she will be a cheaper hire than Kara Lawson.

We should know something soon, possibly by Wednesday? It sounds like either Lawson or Harper will be the choice of Fulmer. Apparently Lawson is concerned about the situation of the LV basketball team and wants it restored. Either choice might possibly keep Green with UT. The LV has a couple of tall posts coming in which is badly needed.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
If Rick Barnes leaves for Westwood then I think it's pretty much automatic that Kellie Jolly Harper is the next women's head basketball coach. The big money would be thrown around for a new men's basketball coach.

You got the wrong former LV whose name starts with a K.

If we are considering one candidate over another because they are VFL, then Randy Sanders will be our next football coach, right?

I think Sanders being interviewed by Fulmer would be the day I would want to be a fly on the wall. Betting even now there is still bad blood.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back