Joe Milton quote

Just laying out the facts, interpret however best fits YOUR agenda.
Interesting definition of "facts" from your interpretation of SOME things CJH said at media days.

He also said it was very important for the team to see a competition at QB and for the team to know that all players compete and earn more or less reps.

So if he doesn’t execute proficiently, where is he going? Bench or transfer portal again?
If he don't improve then bench. The way I see it is he has natural talent you can't teach maybe Heupel is hoping he can coach him up since he has so much potential.

So if he doesn’t execute proficiently, where is he going? Bench or transfer portal again?
Grad transfer. A second transfer for Milton or Hooker, as grads, is more complicated the second time but easier the first time...... I think. Dang transfer rules have changed and been COVIDed so much that it's all cloudy. There used to be a guy here.....DeerPark? who seemed knowledgeable about the rules and TN compliance. I don't know if he got the axe but I've not seen him lately.

As an aside, I wonder how close Bailey is to grad status. Obviously, he's a transfer risk.

Milton, unless he is simply better than the guys already on the bench even with his flaws, will not transfer even if he's benched.

Did JH tell you face to face that this is made up BS narrative.
Actually, yes. Heupel has repeatedly said the QB position was an open competition when asked by the press over and over about it.

You're just choosing to call the coach a liar.

One of y'all is using his real name, Coach Josh Heupel...... the other is some anonymous guy on a message board. Which deserves more credibility.

From 24/7:

This remains to be seen, IMO. Had some really good moments, but this quote seems to be a little bit less than humble at this point, especially with the next game opening at home as a slight underdog (currently +1.5 from what I last read).
The dude is full of himself.. Doing the Super Man TD celebration after he runs it in, also heard he's a selfish teammate.

I guarantee you everytime they run the Veer near the goal line, he will pull it and keep it himself..

Hook is the better QB.

The dude is full of himself.. Doing the Super Man TD celebration after he runs it in, also heard he's a selfish teammate.

I guarantee you everytime they run the Veer near the goal line, he will pull it and keep it himself..

Hook is the better QB.
So you know better than the head coach? Why didnt you get the job then? Jesus some of you are insuffferable!

Hook is the better QB.

Lol. So him doing the super man thing rustles your jimmies? Grow up. What’s wrong with a QB keeping it near the goal line and scoring?

From 24/7:

This remains to be seen, IMO. Had some really good moments, but this quote seems to be a little bit less than humble at this point, especially with the next game opening at home as a slight underdog (currently +1.5 from what I last read).
“I was a talented egomaniac with a self-esteem problem”
Ryan Leaf

Reactions: supersmo18
Hell, bring it on, as long as he secures Ws, I think Knoxville could handle a little bit of cockiness
Appropriately EARNED cockiness would be fine.
He came nowhere near that against a bad team on Saturday.
We all are pulling for him to change that vs a pretty good Pitt team.

Reactions: BigALWiLson
He's undefeated as a Vol.
Same tired ole argument some on here use every year.
If we win every sub-par performance against a far inferior opponent is shrugged off and downplayed.
9 out 10 times it turns out to be a sign of what’s to come.

So yeah you’re right he is undefeated as a vol, he beat a team that we should of been able to start our punter at QB and win

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Did Heupel tell you this face to face or is this another made up BS narrative?
If you would like to read my comments concerning this you woud learn I base this on coach Hueple gushing about Milton at SEC media days and pretty quiet about the other QBs.

If you would like to read my comments concerning this you woud learn I base this on coach Hueple gushing about Milton at SEC media days and pretty quiet about the other QBs.

Yeah because he’s going to talk sh*t about his starting QB to the media.

That literally proves nothing. Lol

VN Store

Back