Joe Milton III receives Reese's Senior Bowl Invite

UT's#1Fan

Senior Executive Member

Congrats Joe! Go do your thing! I guess you'll be going to Mobile for practice and such and will miss the bowl game? Okay, that make sense. Go make that bank since you'll be missing the bowl game. Guess Nico will start. You'll be missed bro!!

Congrats Joe! Go do your thing! I guess you'll be going to Mobile for practice and such and will miss the bowl game? Okay, that make sense. Go make that bank since you'll be missing the bowl game. Guess Nico will start. You'll be missed bro!!
Huh?

Dude.... "this is your brain on drugs" was the first thing I thought when I read your post.

Senior Bowl is well after the end of the bowl games.

I wish the best for Milton. In this world of "me first," selfish, pouty players who don't get the playing time they think they deserve, Joe lost his starting gig with grace, supported Hendon fully, was a full team mate and gave us his all. I feel like this year, he lived in Hendon's shadow and that's a hard place to be.

I am grateful that Joe stuck it out and finished his career a Vol. I hope he makes an NFL roster and it finally clicks for him somewhere.

Damn son

Reactions: VolNExile

1701396003323.gif

I hope he goes and plays good. Congrats Joe!
This is the way.

As much clamoring is for Nico ( and deservedly so ) I'd be fine watching Milton ball out in the Gator Bowl or wherever then impressing the scouts in Mobile in Feb.

The Vols sending players to the pros is a good thing for the program. Some folk on here ( not saying you are ) would rather watch Milton fail just so they can be proven right about him and maintain their online cred.

I kind of agree but you could look at it this way. If he balls out in the bowl game, that would up his draft stock.

I think he’s going to play in the bowl game for sure, just wishful thinking. i don’t see Milton playing in the nfl to be honest. He’s lacking most of the things you need to be a good QB.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
I think he’s going to play in the bowl game for sure, just wishful thinking. i don’t see Milton playing in the nfl to be honest. He’s lacking most of the things you need to be a good QB.
Disagree with the NFL part. He is better than Anthony Richardson and he is in the league. I would argue Milton is as good as Levis. Plus NFL coaching is a while different animal. NFL coaching took a 6th round nobody out of Michigan and turned him into one of the NFLs greatest players ever. You never know.

VN Store

Back