Joe Milton III receives Reese's Senior Bowl Invite

I said that Joe would be drafted in the late rounds, He has the biggest arm in Football; period. Maybe some QB Coach can fix the mental part. When you need a Hail Mary from your 20, Joe is the ONLY guy that can get it there. I really hope Joe makes it.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
I said that Joe would be drafted in the late rounds, He has the biggest arm in Football; period. Maybe some QB Coach can fix the mental part. When you need a Hail Mary from your 20, Joe is the ONLY guy that can get it there. I really hope Joe makes it.
No offense to him, but 3 different staffs over 6 years have tried to fix Joe Milton. One would have to assume that if he had it in him, someone would have pushed the right buttons by now. At some point, isn't it just time to accept who and what he is? It's not like we've not seen big armed QBs with less than great football minds before. They have their moments in college...mostly against lessor opponents...but in the NFL, the game is MUCH faster and those windows are incredibly tight. Joe will have the arm, but can he process fast enough to take that window in the brief moment it's open? I'm not seeing that. Hope he shocks the football world. Would be a helluva feather in Heupel's hat if it did happen, but....nah.

No offense to him, but 3 different staffs over 6 years have tried to fix Joe Milton. One would have to assume that if he had it in him, someone would have pushed the right buttons by now. At some point, isn't it just time to accept who and what he is? It's not like we've not seen big armed QBs with less than great football minds before. They have their moments in college...mostly against lessor opponents...but in the NFL, the game is MUCH faster and those windows are incredibly tight. Joe will have the arm, but can he process fast enough to take that window in the brief moment it's open? I'm not seeing that. Hope he shocks the football world. Would be a helluva feather in Heupel's hat if it did happen, but....nah.
HUH?

TERRY BRADSHAW (aka L'il Abner) made it. So can Joe Milton. He just needs a good QB Whisperer- aka Shrink. (Possibly some kind of Med? )

Disagree with the NFL part. He is better than Anthony Richardson and he is in the league. I would argue Milton is as good as Levis. Plus NFL coaching is a while different animal. NFL coaching took a 6th round nobody out of Michigan and turned him into one of the NFLs greatest players ever. You never know.
That same coach who's 2-9 now? That coach?

Congratulations to Joe! Hope he shows out both in the Bowl game and in the Senior Bowl! He reminds me of the old school football players who never gave up on their dream.

As for the NFL, I do believe he will get drafted and probably higher than some of you think. I think we all need to prepare ourselves for the threads because you know we'll continue to see them.

Reactions: buryMEinORANGE

Congrats Joe! Go do your thing! I guess you'll be going to Mobile for practice and such and will miss the bowl game? Okay, that make sense. Go make that bank since you'll be missing the bowl game. Guess Nico will start. You'll be missed bro!!
They only practice a week for the Senior Bowl

My guess is the invite makes it more likely he plays in the bowl game, if anything. He gets a bunch more practices in before his one week of senior bowl practices. And although it would be nice to see Nico from start to finish in a game, I don't see Heupel taking that route. He's always going to go with the best option that he thinks can give him the win.

I truly wish JM III all the best in the Vols bowl game and the Senior Bowl.

Now for the big question.....how far can he throw a Reese Cup?

I mean, the media made such a big deal about how far he could throw an orange prior to the Orange Bowl last season, so I figured I would add to the silliness.

Literally, if you had nothing positive to say in a positive post about a player you could have just passed on entering something negative. You only have one more game to suffer through. I will never understand obsession with starting a negative post about someone with the phrase " Np offence to him".

Reactions: GAVol
Disagree with the NFL part. He is better than Anthony Richardson and he is in the league. I would argue Milton is as good as Levis. Plus NFL coaching is a while different animal. NFL coaching took a 6th round nobody out of Michigan and turned him into one of the NFLs greatest players ever. You never know.
No, he's not better than Anthony Richardson

I have given Milton my share of grief but I really do wish him well. He is a VFL. Maybe with some elite receivers he will finally get the chance to fire the cannon and land a record pass.

Reactions: DuckInAPen

Congrats Joe! Go do your thing! I guess you'll be going to Mobile for practice and such and will miss the bowl game? Okay, that make sense. Go make that bank since you'll be missing the bowl game. Guess Nico will start. You'll be missed bro!!

Congrats to Milton for scoring an invitation and go get that coin.

VN Store

Back