Joe Milton III performance

He threw that ball 67 yards, in the air, on a rope. There's maybe 1 other QB in the country that can do that, MAYBE.
Zero, he has the strongest arm in the country, we are lucky to have him next year. Zero drop-off at the most important position. Yes, Joe can be that good, as good as Hooker this year.

Zero, he has the strongest arm in the country, we are lucky to have him next year. Zero drop-off at the most important position. Yes, Joe can be that good, as good as Hooker this year.

I'm almost thinking he could be better than HH, as crazy as that sounds, 3rd year in system, learning from HH and applying his own talent. There's a reason Milton won the job last year. And an extra year of coaching up from CJH and staff. He could be better.

ding ding winner
this year he's shown he's all about the "team"
we really are lucky in that regard
He sold me after the Bama game. Dude didn't play but was leading the locker room celebration. At that point I was sold. It wasn't about him or his successes it was about the teams success. He is not selfish at all, he could have bailed after last year but he stuck it out and it will payoff huge for him and Tennessee next year

I'm almost thinking he could be better than HH, as crazy as that sounds, 3rd year in system, learning from HH and applying his own talent. There's a reason Milton won the job last year. And an extra year of coaching up from CJH and staff. He could be better.
You just can’t cover WRs 60-70 yards down the field. That’s insane!

I have said it before but it bears repeating. If Milton has improved and put it all together, he may very well be the most dangerous QB in CF next year.

I think the potential is there.

Reactions: GameTime

VN Store

Back