Joe Milton discussion after game 1

I think Milton played very well, for the most part, and except for placement and timing of some long passes, we couldn't ask for a better starting performance.
BUT Most fans would rather not see that superman $#/t! save it for hanging out with your buddies after the game. Not on TV.

Which game have you been watching? Milton looks scared to throw. And when he does, it’s a 100mph fastball that’s mishandled by the WR or overthrown. You cannot be this one dimensional and have success. This team will get eaten alive during SEC play.

Man he’s really bad. I didn’t care how much he weighs or that he’s a decent runner. He’s been an absolutely terrible passer. Terrible. Not cutting the ball loose and making accurate throws. Bad
If we’re judging our QB by the eye test what does that say about our fat, no neck coach? Go to the friggin gym and get your fat butt in shape.

BGSU is literally one of the worst football teams in CFB. Explain to me how I am being out of line for calling out obvious subpar QB play by UT in this game.

I stand by my post and if anyone can give me a rational explanation as to why the score is what it is, I'll listen.

Otherwise, keep drinking the koolaid.
You do understand this is like an organized scrimmage right?...UT knows they could blow the doors off this team at any time but it appears they are working on a few things like running the ball...Milton has played a good game, not spectacular by any means but for his first game in a new system he's done pretty good...Now do us all a big favor and quit your whining and crying and enjoy the damn season!...Why even come on here and start this crap?!?

Reactions: TennesseeHawkeye
CJH right now:

bobby-hill-sad.gif

You do understand this is like an organized scrimmage right?...UT knows they could blow the doors off this team at any time but it appears they are working on a few things like running the ball...Milton has played a good game, not spectacular by any means but for his first game in a new system he's done pretty good...Now do us all a big favor and quit your whining and crying and enjoy the damn season!...Why even come on here and start this crap?!?
Not sure if serious Clark.

I'm concerned that he managed to win the starter job playing like he has. Either the coaches aren't doing a good job of evaluations or the guy just can't handle playing in a game setting. Either way if he manages to pull starter next week I'm gonna be legit concerned.

I’d bet a deal was made. Come here and you will start. Otherwise, we are screwed, bad.

Most posters on here are delusional. Enough of their propaganda, and even the harshest skeptic can get swept up.

I mean I thought going into this year we would definitely see a significant upgrade offensively. I wasn’t expecting to score 50-60. But I was expecting around 40. I really thought 6-6 would be a good record and definitely attainable. Now? I don’t know if we win a conference game. I am getting sick and tired of this BS.

I mean I thought going into this year we would definitely see a significant upgrade offensively. I wasn’t expecting to score 50-60. But I was expecting around 40. I really thought 6-6 would be a good record and definitely attainable. Now? I don’t know if we win a conference game. I am getting sick and tired of this BS.

I thought just like you. But, the UCF folks did warn us. 4-8 tops.

VN Store

Back