Joe Milton discussion after game 1

I need HB in my life for the rest 9f this game. If not him give HH he is a legit run threat at minimum. This dude missed open recievers running long balls all night I have seen enough

I think you are way premature first of all. Secondly, you must have forgotten how bad jg was.

Maybe.

But for all his faults, I have never seen JG pull a ball and stop 1 to 2 yards short of getting hit by a defender.

Hey, I want Milton to be great. I am just seriously underwhelmed after hearing how good he was supposed to be from all the "insiders".

Maybe.

But for all his faults, I have never seen JG pull a ball and stop 1 to 2 yards short of getting hit by a defender.

Hey, I want Milton to be great. I am just seriously underwhelmed after hearing how good he was supposed to be from all the "insiders".
I never understood the hype. He literally got here after the spring game. I didn’t see how it was possible

Maybe.

He looks slow to me and I'd like to see him connect on some of these long passes but I'd take almost anything over jg.

Reactions: cgrish
I don’t even know at this point. JG was terrible but this is Fing BG.
The score was like 59-30 last time we played them and that was supposed to be a much better team than we have this year. I'm not saying we are firing on all cylinders but I'm already happier with milton than I was with jg.

Reactions: cgrish
I agree with you to a point. But, it's been one half.

And the whole team kind of lost its edge for whatever reason.

Edit: He's not turning the ball over
he is not scoring a lot of points on a freshmen team either ...

Poor decisions. Holding on to the ball too long. Can't run against a team with historically bad rushing defense. We were fools for believing.

Reactions: James Turner

VN Store

Back