Joe Milton discussion after game 1

How is what you saw in the first half an improvement over JG?

Seriously, I'd like to know.

Well, he’s not nailing defenders in the chest. I don’t think he is our answer, but I do think he is better. He doesn’t make boneheaded plays. I never said he was good. He is simply better. I didn’t have high expectations for this year, so perhaps my low expectations help in that assessment

Milton is clueless out there...looks dumber than a football bat...just like our coach...can't believe he thought this dude was better than bailey...im already on the far coach train!!!.....wait til next week...Pitt will eat our lunch!!!! Same OLE Crap!!!!! Year in year out!!!...srry rant over again lol

The fact you ended your rant with lol makes me think you troll

Reactions: VOLnMiami
If you can’t figure that out then you need to stop watching sports

BGSU is literally one of the worst football teams in CFB. Explain to me how I am being out of line for calling out obvious subpar QB play by UT in this game.

I stand by my post and if anyone can give me a rational explanation as to why the score is what it is, I'll listen.

Otherwise, keep drinking the koolaid.

Milton is clueless out there...looks dumber than a football bat...just like our coach...can't believe he thought this dude was better than bailey...im already on the far coach train!!!.....wait til next week...Pitt will eat our lunch!!!! Same OLE Crap!!!!! Year in year out!!!...srry rant over again lol
Dude leave. Your ridiculous.

BGSU is literally one of the worst football teams in CFB. Explain to me how I am being out of line for calling out obvious subpar QB play by UT in this game.

I stand by my post and if anyone can give me a rational explanation as to why the score is what it is, I'll listen.

Nobody is saying he's great, just that he's not as bad as JG.

Reactions: cgrish and smokeyz1
Three and outs kills this offense. Chill guys. We barely had the ball the second quarter. Quicker reads will help and can’t drop passes. Second half will be better.

Comparing Milton to JG is why you’re getting these negative type of responses.

No one is saying he’s a great QB but he’s miles ahead of JG.

The fact you ended your rant with lol makes me think you troll
Couldn't care less what u think dude....but for the record...the lol was because I already got on a rant in another thread...also...I don't mean to rant...it's just frustration to me really...I thought Bailey showed improvement over JG last part of the season last year...but Milton seems like a step backwards imo...and...we have a coach who is supposed to be a QB expert so I'm not feeling too good about his decision making fyi

Reactions: posivol

VN Store

Back