Joe Henderson Gone? (RUMOR)

We already have a league full of tards. Now let's get them out of high school and have more aka Ray Rice,Jameis Winston's and so on. Let's throw out any standard.

It isn't like they learn anything in college anyways. The big schools have degree programs athletes are steered towards because the required curriculum is easy enough for a polka dotted albino recently deceased lemur to pass. These degrees tend to be worth less than the paper they are printed on.

I remember taking a history class with Tee Martin. He was there on the first day, and the last day, and still "passed"..

Wes Rucker just posted that he talked to a close source of the program and that nothing is going on with Joe off the field.

If he played in any games that we won does that mean we have to forfeit those games?

Being an individual with dyslexia, I am emphatically and vehemently against standardized testing. I didn't score well on the ACT, but I easily finished college with two bachelor degrees, a highly specialized certification, and Cum Laude honors. Standardized Testing is overrated.
Did you follow the Vols back in 1589 when we beat Miami in the Sugar Bolw?:birgits_giggle: Sorry, I couldn't resist! I'm a smartass.

Wes Rucker claiming from a source that the rumor is untrue and that Henderson has no off the field issues. Get yo popcorn ready.

It was strange last night after the game....was eating at Cheddar's on Kingston Pike around 8 pm...could've sworn he was there with 2 Arabic looking girls. Very odd...maybe just a tall dude that could be his twin but the table across from me thought the same thing. No one at the table he was at had any UT gear on...but he could've been his stunt double...he was a tall big cat :dunno:

Just showed my wife his pic and she agrees it looks identical to him...what is funny the waitress at their table said they didn't tip her because they're food sucked :lol:

Last edited:
I love CP and he has amazing football talent and is a VFL but have you ever heard him talk?

Some dudes would be burger flippers instead of millionaires if not for their natural talent. '' Yesterday I couldn't spell millionaire, today I am one" !

It was strange last night after the game....was eating at Cheddar's on Kingston Pike around 8 pm...could've sworn he was there with 2 Arabic looking girls. Very odd...maybe just a tall dude that could be his twin but the table across from me thought the same thing. No one at the table he was at had any UT gear on...but he could've been his stunt double...he was a tall big cat :dunno:

Just showed my wife his pic and she agrees it looks identical to him...what is funny the waitress at their table said they didn't tip her because they're food sucked :lol:

That was a copout, the waitress didn't plan the menu or cook the food! Cheddar's is average at best….IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Danny Parker
@TheDannyParker
UPDATE: #Vols freshman Joseph Henderson is not w/#Team118 currently due to "personal reasons."

I teach college age kids and its amazing how little knowledge many of them have acquired in twelve years of school. College isn't for everyone, I really wish the NFL had a semipro league, like MLB has for its prospects. Let them draft players out of high school, and the rest can still go the college route if they stay for three years.

My brother is a Sociology professor and he says that young people are getting dumber. He told me that this past semester, he had students that did not even know how to properly write a paper. He said most of his students use texting language in their papers. I remember reading one and instead of putting the word "later" the person put "l8r."

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back