Joe Biden accused of sexual assault

I think this could be where the dems are headed
images

From an article in Newsweek regarding how the Democrats view this accusation.

Joe Biden's sexual assault accuser wants to be able to speak out without fear of "powerful men"

"Women have a right to tell their story, and reporters have an obligation to rigorously vet those claims," Bedingfield said. "We encourage them to do so, because these accusations are false."

Why was this not a concern of the left during the Kavanaugh accusation?
Lol. Yeah, that's news to me. You can't really avoid this kind of hypocrisy when your party is housing so many contradictory ideologies all at the same time.

Joe Biden is an easy target for accusations like this, considering he has groped women and children countless times on camera.

Reactions: vols40
Called it.

I'm willing to listen to her and judge her credibility. I've got no loyalty to Biden. If he's a rapist piece of crap then he should pay the price. The point with my post you quoted was that trump folks are so vested in defending him they refuse to listen to evidence.

I'll take this guy. He would obliterate The Don.
View attachment 268851
How exactly is that going to work for your party? A brokered convention? Biden croaks?

Super Mario has a lot of skeletons in his closet as well.

Just another Democrat flavor of the month pick, worse than Baskin Robbins.

Who is it going to be next month?

Hillary?

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I’m always skeptical when stuff like this comes out. I’ll always try to treat the situation the same no matter whether they are left, right or whatever. Accusations like this are too serious to get thrown around like they tend to do recently. We should get some facts on this before tearing down the guy. And yes I’m aware of some of his weird touchy feely stuff, but that’s a lot different. All that said, I doubt many would take the same stance if the situation were reversed. We’ll see if this is brought up in any sort of way tonight here:

I almost never believe any female accusation without proof or a police report that's not decades after the incident. However with Biden and his creepy pedo hair sniffing Inwouldnt be shocked if this 100% accurate. The dude has all the mannerisms of a sexual predator.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
How exactly is that going to work for your party? A brokered convention? Biden croaks?

Super Mario has a lot of skeletons in his closet as well.

Just another Democrat flavor of the month pick, worse than Baskin Robbins.

Who is it going to be next month?

Hillary?
It will not be HRC; the right needs to stop with this conspiracy theory as it makes you look silly. Cuomo has been really impressive the last few weeks and could really hammer Trump over the handling of COVID-19.

It will not be HRC; the right needs to stop with this conspiracy theory as it makes you look silly. Cuomo has been really impressive the last few weeks and could really hammer Trump over the handling of COVID-19.
Get out of town.

That's the mantra for citizens of New York, right now.

Reactions: MWR
Get out of town.

That's the mantra for citizens of New York, right now.
Cuomo has looked really solid during this crisis and Trump has predictably looked like a buffoon. Can you imagine a debate where Cuomo talks about how Trump's handling of the pandemic led to thousands of unnecessary deaths in his state, especially Trump's own hometown of NYC?

Lol. Yeah, that's news to me. You can't really avoid this kind of hypocrisy when your party is housing so many contradictory ideologies all at the same time.

Joe Biden is an easy target for accusations like this, considering he has groped women and children countless times on camera.
Pot meet kettle ...

A Timeline of Donald Trump's Creepiness While He Owned Miss Universe

A Running List Of The Women Who've Accused Donald Trump Of Sexual Misconduct | HuffPost

So "whatabout" Joe? got any response to that besides, "whatabout" Trump?

Or is your response "dump Joe, go Mario"?
Joe's alleged indiscretions pale in comparison to Trump's proven ones. I'd take Cuomo right now also.

Cuomo has looked really solid during this crisis and Trump has predictably looked like a buffoon. Can you imagine a debate where Cuomo talks about how Trump's handling of the pandemic led to thousands of unnecessary deaths in his state, especially Trump's own hometown of NYC?
You might just look at his initial response, and those of his administration, during the beginning of this epidemic. You might also ask how the neighboring states, as well as Florida, feel about the citizens of his state leaving New York.

Andrew Cuomo's Response To Wuhan Virus Is Unsettling

New York Gov. Cuomo Praises Trump’s Handling Of Coronavirus Crisis

NYC residents fleeing coronavirus should self-quarantine, White House says

Cuomo threatens lawsuit over Rhode Island crackdown on virus-fleeing New Yorkers

VN Store

Back