Joe Biden accused of sexual assault

I’m always skeptical when stuff like this comes out. I’ll always try to treat the situation the same no matter whether they are left, right or whatever. Accusations like this are too serious to get thrown around like they tend to do recently. We should get some facts on this before tearing down the guy. And yes I’m aware of some of his weird touchy feely stuff, but that’s a lot different. All that said, I doubt many would take the same stance if the situation were reversed. We’ll see if this is brought up in any sort of way tonight here:

I’m always skeptical when stuff like this comes out. I’ll always try to treat the situation the same no matter whether they are left, right or whatever. Accusations like this are too serious to get thrown around like they tend to do recently. We should get some facts on this before tearing down the guy. And yes I’m aware of some of his weird touchy feely stuff, but that’s a lot different. All that said, I doubt many would take the same stance if the situation were reversed. We’ll see if this is brought up in any sort of way tonight here:

I agree 100% but I want to see if the same people who were all in on Judge K being guilty and any R accused of something will give O'Biden the same treatment

He won't remember any of it.
The problem is that the accuser doesn't remember much of it. Sounds a lot like the Supreme Court accusations that the right dismissed for that very reason. Though, I think I'd agree that the way the left handled that, they're wide open to hypocrist claims if they're not outside DNC chambers picketing against rapists in government and demanding they end his candidacy.

Wait a minute... Considering that he's a tragic candidate that can't remember what office he's running for... Who here suspects the DNC planted this story?

I agree 100% but I want to see if the same people who were all in on Judge K being guilty and any R accused of something will give O'Biden the same treatment
Exactly. Where's Luther, Mick, EL, LG, bhunt, etc?!! "IF" they show up, I guarantee their tune has changed about believe all women.

Exactly. Where's Luther, Mick, EL, LG, bhunt, etc?!! "IF" they show up, I guarantee their tune has changed about believe all women.
Waiting to see the response from those who say they hate Trump due to the "Grab them by the *****" comment.
Now... Put these two quotes together...

You are correct, but he also deserves the same treatment by the media that they gave Judge K
I don't think he "deserves" it any more than your guy "deserved" it when he endured it from them. If you said it was wrong then, you can't normalize it for their guy, or you are what you claim to hate. In this political climate, someone has to stand on principles with foundations that are bigger than their party.

Now... When the media treats them differently, they deserve to be outed, mocked, and ridiculed into non-existence. When the parties treat them differently they deserve to be outed, mocked, and ridicules out of existence--both of them.

The problem is that the accuser doesn't remember much of it. Sounds a lot like the Supreme Court accusations that the right dismissed for that very reason. Though, I think I'd agree that the way the left handled that, they're wide open to hypocrist claims if they're not outside DNC chambers picketing against rapists in government and demanding they end his candidacy.

Wait a minute... Considering that he's a tragic candidate that can't remember what office he's running for... Who here suspects the DNC planted this story?

They didn't mind burning the Bern. With them, all things are possible. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but the last 3 years have tempted me. But, here's my take, and it's probably not so far off base. IMO, there was only one decent candidate of their 20 or so campaigners. And they black balled her. They struck deals with the contenders to get it down to a two horse race. Two Shetland ponies to go against a Cyldesdale. Then they set up the Bern to be bested by a geriatric patient that gets those brain worms the Moose on Northwoods Law suffer from. Then they set him up with this story, to swoop in and appoint HRC right back into the race. Would explain her sudden presence in the media the last few months staying relevant.

Reactions: Wireless1

We all know the answer to that question. The person who had the story has probably sat on it for a while now and thought this would be the best time release to it . They probably were reluctant to release it at all, but were forced to when other media members caught wind of it. I’m sure the response will be “ But, but the grab em by the pu$$y and the stuff and just Trump.”

It’s all the same. Northam wears black face no big deal. Outspoken anti-Trump gay, black celebrity fakes a hate crime, eventually turns into no big deal, has the nerve to counter sue the City of Chicago. I completely understand why people dislike Trump, he does a lot of cringe worthy stuff, but that’s not an excuse to lose your mind over every little thing and give every $hitty person a pass because you have the same political agenda.

VN Store

Back