Jobs report

I hate to say it but the answer to the labor issue is at the border. The company I just hired to do some renovations sent a couple of Latinos and they did in two weeks what local guys would have taken 3 months to do.

They showed up at 7, took an hour for lunch and two 10 min breaks. Quit at 6-6:30. 6 days a week.
Once we start giving them money not to work..... they will become lazy like americans..... Mexicans are some very hard workers

Getting rid of UE will fix part of the problem. But you still have too many idiots that won't take a job that isn't 15 an hour for flipping burgers. Although they have 0 idea of the ramifications would be if that happened.

I just want to know will a liberal administration cut unemployment beni’s or will they ride it into the ground and then blame the R’s when they take over and do it ?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
The problem is multifaceted and illustrated very well by the push to pay a living wage at jobs never intended to be careers. Fast food is a great example. When I was younger you could go to Mc Donalds and there might be one person working there say 30ish, the rest were typically 20 and under. Now you go and virtually no one there under 20, half the staff is usually in their 30's and 40's.

I'm not an expert on the economy but is that not an issue. It seems like we spent way too much time discussing symptoms and not fighting the root cause.

The problem is multifaceted and illustrated very well by the push to pay a living wage at jobs never intended to be careers. Fast food is a great example. When I was younger you could go to Mc Donalds and there might be one person working there say 30ish, the rest were typically 20 and under. Now you go and virtually no one there under 20, half the staff is usually in their 30's and 40's.

I'm not an expert on the economy but is that not an issue. It seems like we spent way too much time discussing symptoms and not fighting the root cause.
Because fighting the root cause would cause some who refuse to take responsibility for their actions. Ya know things like not starting a family at 16 so you have to drop out of school and raise a child instead of continuing your education. Or maybe going to school and getting a useful degree instead of majoring in fine arts. But instead people want to blame others for their own problems and poor choices.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Fear of being beaten up by non-mask wearing customers, that’s a new one

I love the last part. People saying I can’t find a job that suits my needs. Is steady and reliable income not one of those needs? What’s going to happen when the UE benefits run out? Then that person and everyone else will be scrambling for work and employers will have the power. Right now is a great time to find a job because employees hold all the power.

I love the last part. People saying I can’t find a job that suits my needs. Is steady and reliable income not one of those needs? What’s going to happen when the UE benefits run out? Then that person and everyone else will be scrambling for work and employers will have the power. Right now is a great time to find a job because employees hold all the power.

Govt dependents do not think like that which is why they are government dependents.

Reactions: hUTch2002
#BidenBoom

E5Sq5F9XoAsxZAA

#BidenBoom

E5Sq5F9XoAsxZAA

Weird, I can't see that massive spike in the rate of job growth under Trump vs. Obama that I always hear about. Seems like one straight line. Almost like Trump simply continued what Obama started until Trump mucked it all up with his covid response.

Weird, I can't see that massive spike in the rate of job growth under Trump vs. Obama that I always hear about. Seems like one straight line. Almost like Trump simply continued what Obama started until Trump mucked it all up with his covid response.
You can’t see much of anything that doesn’t fit your dip **** blue blinder idiocy view on things shrew 🤡

So Trump continued all those O policies for 3 years huh..then why all the bitching?

VN Store

Back