Jobs report

It’s the extended/extra UE benefits that are the issue. Should not be able to live off the government if you are able and jobs are available.

I don’t disagree just looking at it from both sides. The government set a date to end the supplemental payments and if businesses need employees now they should at least equally incentivize them. Of course a couple states have already set a date to opt out of those supplemental payments and light a fire under some asses.

Kasie must be on a church committee for child care also.
If women aren’t going back to work, then they are not looking for jobs. And they are not making arrangements for childcare which absolutely can be done if they try hard. Yes, this is my opinion from owning three businesses.
You cannot trust one damn thing that comes from the Washington Post. It is made up ********.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreatheUT

Out of curiosity did you read the article? Because the tweet totally misrepresented the basis of the article and took only one of the findings as the root cause while clearly at least four or five more significant findings were pointed out. And one of those findings supports what most of been saving here, employers are raising wages trying to attract workers but are still struggling to find them.

Reactions: Y9 Vol
Weak. Boy, you guys go the extra mile to come up with BS. You're going to have to be deprogrammed.

I’m giving you a like for the humor of a guy who live blogs Tucker Carlson on a nightly basis telling me I need to be deprogrammed.

Unfortunately, I’m taking it away because you failed at making any meaningful contribution to the conversation.

Reactions: Septic
Out of curiosity did you read the article? Because the tweet totally misrepresented the basis of the article and took only one of the findings as the root cause while clearly at least four or five more significant findings were pointed out. And one of those findings supports what most of been saving here, employers are raising wages trying to attract workers but are still struggling to find them.
Nope. Paywalled. Just saw the tweet and it reminded me of this conversation, which I found interesting, so I posted it to spark more conversation.

Fear of being beaten up by non-mask wearing customers, that’s a new one

I know I’ve wanted to smack the **** out of some virtue signaling Karen’s during this. Lucky for the dumbasses my desire to avoid prosecution exceeded my desire to slap some **** out of a clearly overflowing **** bucket.

183935589_4435516519840005_2477650652093323964_n.jpg

A lot of talk about labor supply, but it's not the only issue in manufacturing.

Ok so it’s not just the labor supply it’s also driven by raw materials and sub components availability ... which is driven by labor issues at a lower tier in manufacturing? Jeez...

The labor shortage isn’t purely a US issue.

Ok so it’s not just the labor supply it’s also driven by raw materials and sub components availability ... which is driven by labor issues at a lower tier in manufacturing? Jeez...

The labor shortage isn’t purely a US issue.

Also, the cargo ships dont drive themselves. The docks at the ports dont run themselves. Nor do the container trucks. Also, maintenance requires people as well. And on and on and on.....

Also, the cargo ships dont drive themselves. The docks at the ports dont run themselves. Nor do the container trucks. Also, maintenance requires people as well. And on and on and on.....
Correct. Labor drives production at all levels of mfg from raw material harvesting and also in process equipment maintenance.

Reactions: allvol123
Ok so I was trying to say that it’s all related to labor at all levels which was probably confused by me putting the ? on the last sentence. That was why I added the final sentence labor at all levels is driving this. Chips coming out of SE Asia have auto mfg lines shuttered that’s driven by their own labor and raw material issues... which is driven by labor...

Ok so I was trying to say that it’s all related to labor at all levels which was probably confused by me putting the ? on the last sentence. That was why I added the final sentence labor at all levels is driving this. Chips coming out of SE Asia have auto mfg lines shuttered that’s driven by their own labor and raw material issues... which is driven by labor...

Right on all accounts. I was editing a double post.

Reactions: NorthDallas40

VN Store

Back