Joakim Dodson, 2025 WR from Collierville commits to the Vols! (Bonus discourse on the differences between Collierville and Memphis)

Five-star quarterbacks George MacIntyre, Nico Iamaleava play into decision

Dodson has had conversations with current Tennessee commitment and five-star quarterback Georgia MacIntyre. MacIntyre has echoed the message the staff was telling Dodson — “come join the family.”

It’s really huge,” Dodson said. “Even going in my freshman year, like Nico would still be a quarterback my freshman year. So that’s actually huge......😯🤔

Just thought that was a very interesting comment,so we're expecting Nico to stay for another year??Consensus was he leaves for the NFL but now I'm not so sure about that.

Reactions: Volprofch05
It’s really huge,” Dodson said. “Even going in my freshman year, like Nico would still be a quarterback my freshman year. So that’s actually huge......😯🤔

Just thought that was a very interesting comment,so we're expecting Nico to stay for another year??Consensus was he leaves for the NFL but now I'm not so sure about that.
He has to stay in college for 3 years.

One and done...ok 😁

Welcome to Rocky Top young man. Seen him a couple of times down here play ball. He is a good one. Let’s roll big guy.

Reactions: LittleVol
We always make a post for new commits, for those who don't frequent the recruiting forum.
And please don’t stop for those of us who don’t get our panties in a wad. I find it very helpful to keep up on the recruiting news without wading through hundreds of pages in the recruiting forum

Reactions: chuck0303

VN Store

Back