JJ Peterson ?

I hope the kid is okay...he’s a heckuva player but he wouldn’t be the first to be derailed by personal issues..

From a football standpoint it stinks but I think our depth chart will be fine...

OLB: Taylor-Allen
ILB: Ignont-Reid
ILB: Bituli-Crouch
OLB: Bennett-Johnson

And we have Toot Toot and Harrison coming in this summer

Does anyone have Kivon Bennett’s stats from the spring game. I just wonder where he stands in the depth chart versus Jordan Allen and Deandre Johnson.

Reactions: TOUCHDOWN!!TN
Well. "No news is good news" ??
Not good enough! Lot of people built up a lot of narrative in an IMMEDIATE verdict! We deserve answers NOW and if we don’t get them...we don’t get them. 😴

Not good enough! Lot of people built up a lot of narrative in an IMMEDIATE verdict! We deserve answers NOW and if we don’t get them...we don’t get them. 😴

I haven't drawn any conclusions. He was one of the ones I was really excited about and now Im just disappointed he's not tearing it up already.

I understand it's impossible to say anything around here without it getting turned into to something, but I just wish we were hearing about what all he's doing to improve and killin it, instead of what we've heard. Which has been nothing for several weeks.

Yes, that translates to I think he's run off with the bearded woman from the circus and she's pregnant with his roosters.

I haven't drawn any conclusions. He was one of the ones I was really excited about and now Im just disappointed he's not tearing it up already.

I understand it's impossible to say anything around here without it getting turned into to something, but I just wish we were hearing about what all he's doing to improve and killin it, instead of what we've heard. Which has been nothing for several weeks.

Yes, that translates to I think he's run off with the bearded woman from the circus and she's pregnant with his roosters.
Nailed it!

Once To'oto'o enrolls, and with Crouch looking better than expected I say JJ missed a prime opportunity.

How Peterson progress’s this summer will give a good indication of how his future goes at UT, he’s got to show the staff he has what it takes to play in the SEC

Is he the next 5* bust? Not hearing much about him during spring practice. Thought he would make a huge impact this year. Anybody know what's up with him?
He wasn’t a 5 star, just a high 4 star (.9761) according to 247 composite. And yes, given that he didn’t take care of his high school academic business, which led to him not arriving on campus until the week of the 1st game vs WVa last year.....his showing up badly out of shape.....his not contributing anything to the 2018 team/season....and him not doing much of anything during spring practice, and indeed being limited due to being “banged up” on the first day of shorts and helmets during the spring....yes, until further notice, he’s squarely in the path to being a bust.

I swear, sometimes we have the dumbest fans 🙄

That's a requirement for being a VN'er. When you signed up you were required to submit your certificate to prove your dumb qualification. We all got one. However, I ventured into the VN archives and found yours. It's supposed to be private and the files protected, but Freak is getting sloppy. Don't thank me, I just love helping my fellow Vols fans.

Attachments

• BOTCD.jpg
    BOTCD.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 41

VN Store

Back