JJ Peterson ?

Remy

A kick to the cods is my only deterrence.
I hope he does......as well as Greg Emerson.
two of the top 3 recruits from that class.....
I've got to think Emerson is now an after thought at LB for the Vols. We just do not hear a lot about him from practice info or the staff. Not to mention with TooToo & Crouch showing up, just do not see him getting a lot of PT at LB. Anythng can happen though, lightning strikes somewhere all the time.

peaygolf

Let's Go Peay!!!!
I've got to think Emerson is now an after thought at LB for the Vols. We just do not hear a lot about him from practice info or the staff. Not to mention with TooToo & Crouch showing up, just do not see him getting a lot of PT at LB. Anythng can happen though, lightning strikes somewhere all the time.
Well.....if the top 3 recruits from that class don't pan out.....that's not good.

Vol524

I hope and pray we will see vast improvements in him this year. I have no doubt he is getting the coaching for the improvement. It really all comes down to heart and desire. You either have it or you don't. That can't be taught.

Evergrenevol

Lux et Veritas

Emerson isn’t a LB. He’s a 6-3 310 lb. DE/DT. He’s well on his way to recovery from severely dislocated ankle he received at “the Opening” before he got here.

Last edited:

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
He’s not a LB...never was.

Edit: Evergreened

VN Store

Sponsors