JJ do better man

Wow looking over this thread shows we have really have some low class punks in our fan base.

Anyone whose acting like that kid somehow deserved to have his head stepped in cause he plays for a team you don’t like needs to grow tf up.

It's snowing ITT

Reactions: garbear
I think the hit on the side lines was fine. The stuff that went on under the table was uncalled for. We don't know what was said or how much the Vandy guy was doing but JJ should have more class than that. I hope nothing happens. Don't know if they can since no flag was thrown.

Great hit, lived it. He was straddling chairs and getting handled with others trying to calm him down. No big deal.
Not like it was a hob nailed boot or anything...

Wow looking over this thread shows we have really have some low class punks in our fan base.

Anyone whose acting like that kid somehow deserved to have his head stepped in cause he plays for a team you don’t like needs to grow tf up.
Excuse me sir? You dropped your vagina.

He didn't maul him on the ground he talked trash while they were on the ground. Watch every play and you will see the same. Too squeamish, quit watching football....

Looks bad man, I can’t post it, but it’s all over Twitter.
Jennings straight up stomped on some helmetless Vandy players head

Reactions: 08Vol
Seemed inadvertent to me; Jennings accidentally stepped on the Vanderbilt player as he was walking away from the situation.

Reactions: Slydell

VN Store

Back