JG listed as starter for Auburn game

No change to the depth chart? Maybe Pruitt can't figure out how to use that magic word-screen with the letter rectangle in front of it. Y'know, the one that looks like a little TV but don't get no regular channels, aight?

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
So, I'm thinking Pruitt will put him in there for one series to calm HB's nerves a little, right? Right? TELL ME I'M RIGHT! If I'm not right, I said before, I'm on the fence re Pruitt. If he leaves Gitmo in the game, I'm officially off the fence. I vote OUT!

That you could be still on the fence is an Indictment of your sanity.

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
Any school in the country that cares about football would fire their coach after three seasons if they had the resume that Pruitt has at this point.

Vanderbilt 2018
Georgia State 2019
BYU 2019
Kentucky 2020
Arkansas 2020

Not to mention the fact that we haven't come close to being competitive with Florida, Alabama, or Georgia.

At this point, I'm shocked we haven't seen more opt outs. Given the absolute lack of playing time for the vast majority of the freshmen, I'll be watching those players along with perhaps some of the sophomores when the NCAA green lights the one time transfer. Won't be the least bit surprised to see a rather large exit from the team. Frankly, I won't blame any of them.

yep, I’ve worried about the same thing. When the transfer rule goes into effect, at least we’ll know for sure if Pruitt has lost the team or not.

Any school in the country that cares about football would fire their coach after three seasons if they had the resume that Pruitt has at this point.

Vanderbilt 2018
Georgia State 2019
BYU 2019
Kentucky 2020
Arkansas 2020

Not to mention the fact that we haven't come close to being competitive with Florida, Alabama, or Georgia.
Fulmer extending his contract before the start of the season to the end of 2025 likely guarantees him next year and probably the year after too.

Vanderbilt 2018
Georgia State 2019
BYU 2019
Kentucky 2020
Arkansas 2020

tenor-2.gif

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

I know this has been hashed out a million times. I just don't understand why Pruitt is willing to die on the hill with JG. Does he know that his days are numbered? Is he just quietly giving up?

I know this has been hashed out a million times. I just don't understand why Pruitt is willing to die on the hill with JG. Does he know that his days are numbered? Is he just quietly giving up?
It’s like the old days of professional wrestling. Everybody sees it except the referee.

Reactions: NO SIR EEE

VN Store

Back