Jesse Watters Primetime discussion thread...

Guy that thinks $20/hr for fast food workers is "crazy" also thinks $20/hr is "six figures." How embarrassing.

Guy that thinks $20/hr for fast food workers is "crazy" also thinks $20/hr is "six figures." How embarrassing.

There's a reason he works at Fox and it certainly isn't because of his intellect.
He is a hall of famer when it comes to gaslighting his viewers though.

So do you raise the wage of $20hr people proportionally?
Why would you do that? Because someone working at McDonald's is inferior to everyone else?

Look I'm not saying a high schooler should be making 20 an hour at McDonald's. But if you're a full time, reliable, good employee I have no issue with it. Working at McDonald's or any fast food is not easy and a lot of those places make a LOT of money. Chic fil A does like 30k a day in sales, a lot more in some locations. You guys act like 20 an hour is a lot. It is not. It was 20 years ago.

Why would you do that? Because someone working at McDonald's is inferior to everyone else?

Look I'm not saying a high schooler should be making 20 an hour at McDonald's. But if you're a full time, reliable, good employee I have no issue with it. Working at McDonald's or any fast food is not easy and a lot of those places make a LOT of money. Chic fil A does like 30k a day in sales, a lot more in some locations. You guys act like 20 an hour is a lot. It is not. It was 20 years ago.

There shouldn't be a mandated minimum wage, especially at the federal level. Your post says you agree.

Reactions: LibertyVol

The increased wages in this scenario will only make the consumer pay more money for the same awful brown bags of $hit from Mcdooshland.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

This is bad?

Here's a better idea: Let the owner of the business determine what they believe an employee is worth and allow them to pay that wage.

VN Store

Back