Jesse Watters Primetime discussion thread...

Guy that thinks $20/hr for fast food workers is "crazy" also thinks $20/hr is "six figures." How embarrassing.

Guy that thinks $20/hr for fast food workers is "crazy" also thinks $20/hr is "six figures." How embarrassing.

There's a reason he works at Fox and it certainly isn't because of his intellect.
He is a hall of famer when it comes to gaslighting his viewers though.

So do you raise the wage of $20hr people proportionally?
Why would you do that? Because someone working at McDonald's is inferior to everyone else?

Look I'm not saying a high schooler should be making 20 an hour at McDonald's. But if you're a full time, reliable, good employee I have no issue with it. Working at McDonald's or any fast food is not easy and a lot of those places make a LOT of money. Chic fil A does like 30k a day in sales, a lot more in some locations. You guys act like 20 an hour is a lot. It is not. It was 20 years ago.

Why would you do that? Because someone working at McDonald's is inferior to everyone else?

Look I'm not saying a high schooler should be making 20 an hour at McDonald's. But if you're a full time, reliable, good employee I have no issue with it. Working at McDonald's or any fast food is not easy and a lot of those places make a LOT of money. Chic fil A does like 30k a day in sales, a lot more in some locations. You guys act like 20 an hour is a lot. It is not. It was 20 years ago.

There shouldn't be a mandated minimum wage, especially at the federal level. Your post says you agree.

The increased wages in this scenario will only make the consumer pay more money for the same awful brown bags of $hit from Mcdooshland.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

This is bad?

Here's a better idea: Let the owner of the business determine what they believe an employee is worth and allow them to pay that wage.

VN Store

Back