Jesse Watters Primetime discussion thread...

Where did covid originate before we try to establish who’s bright and who’s not?
Just type in the origins before we proceed with our battle of the intelligence insults.

Go away, dude. Earl suddenly wants to play Jeopardy after being exposed as a racist. And make no mistake:
All the MAGA hatred for Harris is nothing more than racism---as it was for Obama. Fact.

Go away, dude. Earl suddenly wants to play Jeopardy after being exposed as a racist. And make no mistake:
All the MAGA hatred for Harris is nothing more than racism---as it was for Obama. Fact.
Polls say it’s more than MAGA. But again, with you not wanting to step into the octagon of where did Covid originate, I’ll assume you tapped out.

You're not very bright, are you? There is a big difference between meeting with the leaders of other countries to discuss issues of global importance and to try and initiate dialogue on issues of contention and throwing yourself at the feet of our enemy. The former is called diplomacy, the latter traitorism. If Biden had said to Xi, "You know, pal, I share your view on Taiwan--I think it belongs to mainland China--and if you want to invade Taiwan, the U.S. won't get in the way," well, then he'd have behaved much like the gangster behaves with Putin. But Biden would never do anything like that. Learn how to recognize distinctions, fella.

What are the said issues of global importance?

While pondering the above for a moment, I want you to understand that China's economy is on the ropes. Trump's tariffs have been hurting them. They also have taken aggressive postures toward this current administration. They need idiots to help them.

these countries feel emboldened because we have a weak leader...other then throw money at Ukraine has Biden tried to broke a peace deal with Putin?? Has Biden been to Isreal to try an bring about peace with Palestine???; Last reported is that most leader won't even field a call from Biden.

Your comment is nonsense. There is no peace deal to be brokered with Putin unless and until he leaves Ukraine. Biden is smart and strong, not weak: He and our European allies, by rallying to support Ukraine, have greatly weakened our chief adversary and greatly strengthened NATO at a very modest cost without any direct involvement. That's a huge win, ace--but you'd have to understand geopolitics and not be politically biased to understand it.

As for Israel and the Palestinians, It's a 70-year-old conflict that nobody has been able to settle. But, yea, it's too bad Biden hasn't waved his magic wand and ended the conflict.

if thinking she is awful makes me racist, then I wear it with honor.
you got problems boy.

I asked you to explain why she was awful--and, predictably, you ducked the question, because you can't. But, yea, there's no doubt that racism is a central element of MAGA. Harris proves it.

Your comment is nonsense. There is no peace deal to be brokered with Putin unless and until he leaves Ukraine. Biden is smart and strong, not weak: He and our European allies, by rallying to support Ukraine, have greatly weakened our chief adversary and greatly strengthened NATO at a very modest cost without any direct involvement. That's a huge win, ace--but you'd have to understand geopolitics and not be politically biased to understand it.

As for Israel and the Palestinians, It's a 70-year-old conflict that nobody has been able to settle. But, yea, it's too bad Biden hasn't waved his magic wand and ended the conflict.

@Rasputin_Vol do you think the US 🇺🇸 has done enough to attempt to help Ukraine and Russia reach a compromise?

I asked you to explain why she was awful--and, predictably, you ducked the question, because you can't. But, yea, there's no doubt that racism is a central element of MAGA. Harris proves it.
Except again that interaction on stage in the Presidential debate where Harris called out Joe for bussing her as a little girl. She didn’t say MAGA, she said Joe.

Except again that interaction on stage in the Presidential debate where Harris called out Joe for bussing her as a little girl. She didn’t say MAGA, she said Joe.

He likes to use MAGA as progressive code word "when losing the argument" respond accordingly.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
She was qualified for the job---which put the lie to the racist poster's comment. Her personal life, especially in the past, has nothing to do with her qualifications. You're concerned about a rumored affair long ago but support the gangster? Your credibility just hit zero, ace.
So now a person's private life doesnt make them unqualified when all you have done is refer to Trumps private life..his affair, his companies.

How many wars happened under Trump?

So now Russia is our chief adversary? That’s interesting, because I remember a certain Presidential candidate saying that during a debate 2012 and being widely ridiculed for that stance. I seem to recall the sitting President at the time saying “the 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back.”

Most see her as an incompetent cackling immature idiot.

Kamala Harris receives worst vice presidential rating in NBC News poll's history​

NBC News said Harris' net -17 rating was the lowest rating for a vice president in the history of its poll​

Neither of the ongoing wars is of our doing and Biden has re-solidified NATO to really hamstring Putin. He jumped in to keep things from spiraling out of control in Israel and Gaza and warned others not to take advantage. There is at least some possibility of improving relations with China. All in all he has managed these crises very well.
Yeah they are. A weak America emboldens thugs and terrorists. We have never been as weak as we are right now. Ever.

We need to put more Watters content in this thread. He has been a good Carlson replacement. He was killing it on an earlier show.
I get sick of hearing about his family though. I don't care about his kids or his grandkids or his wife, or.....

Most see her as an incompetent cackling immature idiot.

Kamala Harris receives worst vice presidential rating in NBC News poll's history​

NBC News said Harris' net -17 rating was the lowest rating for a vice president in the history of its poll​

It's hard to be viewed as incompetent as a VP, yet Harris makes it look simple.

Reactions: Vol since 77
Yeah they are. A weak America emboldens thugs and terrorists. We have never been as weak as we are right now. Ever.

Just like weak law enforcement emboldens criminal activity. It's no different. It really is that simple.

VN Store

Back