Jesse Watters Primetime discussion thread...

You are dumb as a rock. You probably talk to blacks at work and say you have black friends. That's not what I said. I didn't say black women are profane and uncouth. I said she perpetuating a stereotype of being angry and she was the only one using profanity in that segment. Dude I grew up in the hood around bangers (that's what we call murders). I think I knew how the fellas think.

Get the tighty whities out your ass cornball.

Someone who has a glossy photo of Tucker Carlson on their bedroom wall should never call anyone else as dumb as a rock.

Since you grew up in the hood, can you tell me what "Foxboro Style" means? How about "Sport Coat"?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Jesse Watters has this fine chick, Jennifer Lahmers, on air discussing Matthew Perry. Goodness she was fine.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Agreed. But who would have thought he'd be so bad that Trump is now favored to win the next one? Oof. A guy facing over 100 indictments. The middle breaking towards him. Again, oof.

The issue is Biden's age. Despite his experience and steady hand dealing with international crises, Biden does not engender confidence given his age. A shame, especially when you consider what a debacle it would be to have Trump running things right now.

Reactions: Pennheel
The issue is Biden's age. Despite his experience and steady hand dealing with international crises, Biden does not engender confidence given his age. A shame, especially when you consider what a debacle it would be to have Trump running things right now.
Arent we involved in 2 wars right now? With China threatening? Wheres the steady hand?? That WW3 hasn't started just yet

Arent we involved in 2 wars right now? With China threatening? Wheres the steady hand?? That WW3 hasn't started just yet

Neither of the ongoing wars is of our doing and Biden has re-solidified NATO to really hamstring Putin. He jumped in to keep things from spiraling out of control in Israel and Gaza and warned others not to take advantage. There is at least some possibility of improving relations with China. All in all he has managed these crises very well.

Neither of the ongoing wars is of our doing and Biden has re-solidified NATO to really hamstring Putin. He jumped in to keep things from spiraling out of control in Israel and Gaza and warned others not to take advantage. There is at least some possibility of improving relations with China. All in all he has managed these crises very well.
these countries feel emboldened because we have a weak leader...other then throw money at Ukraine has Biden tried to broke a peace deal with Putin?? Has Biden been to Isreal to try an bring about peace with Palestine???; Last reported is that most leader won't even field a call from Biden.

the poles say otherwise. He sucks on just about any policy metric.

Polls show that our citizens aren’t buying this BS you’re peddling. He did in part bring on those wars by being what he is: a weak, cognitively impaired octogenarian. did you notice how many countries refused to meet with him while he was in Israel a few weeks back? That is a dead ringer for a weak leader

Reactions: Majors
Polls show that our citizens aren’t buying this BS you’re peddling. He did in part bring on those wars by being what he is: a weak, cognitively impaired octogenarian. did you notice how many countries refused to meet with him while he was in Israel a few weeks back? That is a dead ringer for a weak leader

They'd have been clamoring to meet with Trump... to feed his ego and get deals to tie in to his golf courses on the face of it, which they know is what he's about.

They'd have been clamoring to meet with Trump... to feed his ego and get deals to tie in to his golf courses on the face of it, which they know is what he's about.
Doubling down on the BS, I see

Were I to lower myself down to your level, this is where I’d make a comment about Biden’s alleged shady international deals. So let the record show there’s a lot of material I have to work with but I’m choosing the higher road

Doubling down on the BS, I see

Were I to lower myself down to your level, this is where I’d make a comment about Biden’s alleged shady international deals. So let the record show there’s a lot of material I have to work with but I’m choosing the higher road

How do you explain the long line of former Trump White House employees who have repeatedly warned what a menace he is and that he is incredibly selfish ?

It's not one or two. It's like a dozen such folks.

VN Store

Back