Jeremy Pruitt Show

I watched it. He seemed out off by doing the show. I do like the format better Than the few minutes of film by butch.

Bob asked him at the end about practice being better after a win...I dont know this will be our first time. I like the raw coach in him, just don't know if he is enthusiastic about being in Knoxville.

I watched it. He seemed out off by doing the show. I do like the format better Than the few minutes of film by butch.

Bob asked him at the end about practice being better after a win...I dont know this will be our first time. I like the raw coach in him, just don't know if he is enthusiastic about being in Knoxville.

Pruitt didn't say that UT was the best school created:Waah
Pruitt doesn't wear much orange:Waah
Pruitt is going to bolt to Alabama: Waah
Pruitt didn't say Knoxville was the best city ever:Waah

I really hope your real lives does not consist of all this whining....

Is there a schedule and link to watch these shows? I cant find anything at utspots.... thanks
Just go to GUIDE and look for the show. It is on a bunch of channels including the SEC channel, at least ithe Butch Jones show was last year.

I snort laughed when Kesling mentioned that it had been since 2007 since UT had blocked a punt and returned an INT for a touchdown in the same game.

Pruitt just said "Interesting fact there Bob."

He could care less about the show, much less the any of the fluff and filler that goes along with it.

I'm still laughing every time I think about it.

His comment on running through the "T"...

"it's a little different"

LOL I worry there is a Bama fan inside him self loathing

I have noticed this too. I don’t think we have completely flipped him yet. It may take years. We have played two games and he always wears white with orange trim. I’m still waiting for him to wear Orange.

I snort laughed when Kesling mentioned that it had been since 2007 since UT had blocked a punt and returned an INT for a touchdown in the same game.

Pruitt just said "Interesting fact there Bob."

He could care less about the show, much less the any of the fluff and filler that goes along with it.

I'm still laughing every time I think about it.
Honestly, I kind of love the way he handles it as an annoyance, but he still does it. It makes some of the interactions hilarious.

I like Coach Pruitt and support him but i told my dad that answer reminded me of what Lame Kiffin would have probably said in 2009. Lame Kiffin didn't give a damn about Tennessee traditions.

If he wins and we give him enough pay raises, he`'ll love every tradition we have.

Forever.

youre-stuck-forever-meme.png

It's also live on the radio about 40 minutes after the game ends on the VolNetwork.

Called the same...but, different show for the Postgame Vol Radio Network

Meanwhile...the Sunday TV Show...

It's painful to watch Pruitt's uncomfortableness...

Called the same...but, different show for the Postgame Vol Radio Network

Meanwhile...the Sunday TV Show...

It's painful to watch Pruitt's uncomfortableness...

Haha, his and Bob’s personalities are polar opposites, it does make it quite entertaining.

Pruitt is here to just coach football and doesn’t care at for the other shenanigans that come with it. I love it.

I like how he never stopped coaching on Saturday. Also, loved that he didn’t call off the dogs when the 2nd team went in. As I have said before that is how you build depth and keep your edge.

Reactions: JacketVol
Just go to GUIDE and look for the show. It is on a bunch of channels including the SEC channel, at least ithe Butch Jones show was last year.
Nope its not... Have searched repeatedly for Coach Jeremy Pruitt, Volunteers, Tennessee football, et al... It is on local stations in Tenn. and not on DirectTV listings in NC. Last year it was on Fox Sports South on Sunday AM but no joy this year. Gonna have to watch it online on Sunday Nights.

Reactions: SKBubba
I like Coach Pruitt and support him but i told my dad that answer reminded me of what Lame Kiffin would have probably said in 2009. Lame Kiffin didn't give a damn about Tennessee traditions.
I may be wrong and probably am, but I just think that Pruitt just isn't into all the extra stuff like the coaches show and things like that. He's just a down to earth football coach who just wants to coach football.

Reactions: Volatility

VN Store

Back