Jeremy Pruitt Show

Seems it does not show up on UTSports.com (On Demand) until ALL the public airings have played. Last week it was late Sunday/Monday labor Day before it was available online. I've got no local showing in my area...so I have to wait.

I miss the days when you could watch the live feed out online @9am Sundays.

Seems it does not show up on UTSports.com (On Demand) until ALL the public airings have played. Last week it was late Sunday/Monday labor Day before it was available online. I've got no local showing in my area...so I have to wait.

I miss the days when you could watch the live feed out online @9am Sundays.

Thank you

Obvious why CJP was a DB and not a cheerleader. Not sure if sometimes coach is pulling Kesling's chain rather than just not answering the question.

The Jeremy Pruitt Show Listings
Market Station Network Day Time
ChattanoogaChannel 9Sunday12:00pm
KnoxvilleMyVLTMyNetworkSunday9:00amChannel 8Sunday11:00am
MyVLTMyNetworkSunday9:00pm
MemphisChannel 24Sunday9:00am
NashvilleChannel 30Sunday9:00am
Tri-CitiesWJHLABCSunday11:00am

Is there a schedule and link to watch these shows? I cant find anything at utspots.... thanks
The Jeremy Pruitt Show Listings
Market Station Network Day Time
ChattanoogaChannel 9Sunday12:00pm
KnoxvilleMyVLTMyNetworkSunday9:00amChannel 8Sunday11:00am
MyVLTMyNetworkSunday9:00pm
MemphisChannel 24Sunday9:00am
NashvilleChannel 30Sunday9:00am
Tri-CitiesWJHLABCSunday11:00am

Anybody who hasn’t yet really needs to watch the Jeremy Pruitt. They got through a ton of plays with Jeremy’s comments.....why something did or didn’t work, what the player did right or wrong. He critiques everything, even positive plays and I think it’s very insightful. Reminds a little of his Johnny Majors did his show back in the day. 180 degrees different than the pathetic way Butch Jones did his.

Anybody who hasn’t yet really needs to watch the Jeremy Pruitt. They got through a ton of plays with Jeremy’s comments.....why something did or didn’t work, what the player did right or wrong. He critiques everything, even positive plays and I think it’s very insightful. Reminds a little of his Johnny Majors did his show back in the day. 180 degrees different than the pathetic way Butch Jones did his.
The Jeremy Pruitt Show is exactly like the Johnny Majors and Phil Fulmer shows:cool:

Last edited:

Amen!

What a breath of fresh air....................... CJP tells it like it is, period.............

VN Store

Back