Jeremy Pruitt: I hate Florida

Amen.

Further, they've had our back for centuries, which is why we return the favor.

Also, it's why many towns in our region carry the suffix "ville."

Hell, most of this board must have seen the Patriot.

If they had our back then it would have been with empty hands after they had dropped their rifles. No disrespect just saying. If not for the US in WWII their country would belong to Germany.

Florida is awesome. The Keys and Gulf Coast are beautiful and have some of the the best fishing in the U.S.A. They produce 45% of out Citrus fruits and about 17% of our veggie crops. The Florida Gators on the other hand suck. They are sore winners and bigger sore losers. Their uniforms are ugly and their head coaches are like that creepy single uncle you see once a year at the family Christmas party who drinks too much and you’re not entirely sure if they are actually hitting on the younger female members of the family or if it’s just their eccentric personality.

well, I guess he's the only one that hates the Gators...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...STOMP A MUDHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Florida is awesome. The Keys and Gulf Coast are beautiful and have some of the the best fishing in the U.S.A. They produce 45% of out Citrus fruits and about 17% of our veggie crops. The Florida Gators on the other hand suck. They are sore winners and bigger sore losers. Their uniforms are ugly and their head coaches are like that creepy single uncle you see once a year at the family Christmas party who drinks too much and you’re not entirely sure if they are actually hitting on the younger female members of the family or if it’s just their eccentric personality.

Nah, he's hitting on them.

Took me a while to shake that denial about Uncle Jortsy.

If they had our back then it would have been with empty hands after they had dropped their rifles. No disrespect just saying. If not for the US in WWII their country would belong to Germany.

And if it weren't for the French artillery and superior numbers, Alexander Hamilton and George Washington might have been massacred at Yorktown.

And if it wasn't for the Resistance, D-Day results in abject failure, as may have Operation Torch before it.

Books are useful, bud.

Reactions: LadyinOrange
I wonder how awkward it's going to sound when he gets asked this same question before the Alabama game? I think it will be amusing to see his reaction. I know he's a professional and wants to win. I don't like Florida or Georgia but Alabama has always been at the top of my hated list by a long shot. I live on the Alabama line amongst Tennessean turncoats and there's no team EVER that it feels better to beat than Alabama.

Florida is the France of college football. They are very enamored with themselves while the rest of the world isn't nearly as impressed.

Lol....I agree...what would we be? It's gotta be a country that was once great, but everyone kinda feels sorry for now.....Right?

And if it weren't for the French artillery and superior numbers, Alexander Hamilton and George Washington might have been massacred at Yorktown.

And if it wasn't for the Resistance, D-Day results in abject failure, as may have Operation Torch before it.

Books are useful, bud.[/QUOTE

If France hadn't given up their country D day May not be necessary. If there is a stat sheet of most white flags waved throughout history France is the leader and 2nd place really isn't close.

I wonder how awkward it's going to sound when he gets asked this same question before the Alabama game? I think it will be amusing to see his reaction. I know he's a professional and wants to win. I don't like Florida or Georgia but Alabama has always been at the top of my hated list by a long shot. I live on the Alabama line amongst Tennessean turncoats and there's no team EVER that it feels better to beat than Alabama.
I think his answer will be something like "Bama is an elite program, and it would be mean we are doing the right things if we can compete with them aight."

Reactions: CR-vol

VN Store

Back