Jeremy Pruitt: I hate Florida

Way too many people and way too hot. But they have Jeremiah's ice cream which was sent down by God to mortal man to show us what heaven is really like.
Common misconception. It gets as hot if not hotter in Tennessee, I know, I was born there and lived there for 30 years. The difference is, its only that kind of hot for 8-10 weeks instead of 8-10 months.

Common misconception. It gets as hot if not hotter in Tennessee, I know, I was born there and lived there for 30 years. The difference is, its only that kind of hot for 8-10 weeks instead of 8-10 months.

Well tell it to cool off already then!

I just hope he and the coaches have our boys practicing punching them in the mouth and taking this game away from them.

Not much meat on a gator.

"This picture will help give you perspective. An alligator's tail produces 4 sections of meat - large sections in the case of this 713 lb. gator! One of these sections weighs 39 lbs!"
100_0148.JPG

On average, you'll spend $7-20/LB for gator meat.

"This picture will help give you perspective. An alligator's tail produces 4 sections of meat - large sections in the case of this 713 lb. gator! One of these sections weighs 39 lbs!"
100_0148.JPG

Good gosh! I knew a guy with a food truck at the NC state fair. He was selling fried gator on a stick. He is a marketing guy and he said he made 50% of his regular marketing salary in ten days of the fair. Probably getting 7-8$ a stick.

Reactions: kcvols1
100_0148.JPG

I would not spend $.05/lb. for gator meat. I do hope we make hamburger out of the Gators the day after tomorrow, but I expect that outcome about as much as I do a squadron of forty pigs to fly in formation over Nashville.

VN Store

Back