Jeremy Banks is back on the team

I remember reading eleventeen hunert times that had nothing to do with it.
I'm sticking with my unscientific and entirely coincidental theory because I can post member berries gifs when talking about it.

Not for Saban. In 2016, Two of his players, one an All-SEC starting OT, the other a 5* DB were arrested for drug possession and felony possession of a firearm. They didn't miss squat and Saban defended them and basically told everyone in the press to F-off. Charges were dropped by the DA who said that it could not be determined which of the players was actually in possession of the drugs or gun. Anyone ever heard of that one before?

Clearly, Sabin is Sabin and Pruitt is Pruitt

Reactions: tn4elvis
Changes to the numbers situation at this point: At least one player has been officially placed on medical scholarship and his career is done. Two walk-ons that received one-year awards last year are walk-ons again, which puts the scholarship count at 84. They are filling number 85 with Banks, who was cleared by the University to return to the facility last week after completing an alternate program to his original return to student in good standing plan with the Dean of Students office. They'll announce Friday or Monday that he's back and name of the player that is moving to a medical.

Changes to the numbers situation at this point: At least one player has been officially placed on medical scholarship and his career is done. Two walk-ons that received one-year awards last year are walk-ons again, which puts the scholarship count at 84. They are filling number 85 with Banks, who was cleared by the University to return to the facility last week after completing an alternate program to his original return to student in good standing plan with the Dean of Students office. They'll announce Friday or Monday that he's back and name of the player that is moving to a medical.

Austin Pope if I had to guess player with the medical.

Also, if I had to guess Kwauze Garland and Solomon were taken off of scholarship. While Montgomery retained his?

Last edited:
Austin Pope if I had to guess player with the medical.

Also, if I had to guess Kwauze Garland and Solomon were taken off of scholarship. While Montgomery retained his?
Don’t think that Aug 1 deadline is being enforced...so there’s time for other falloff to the roster. I think Page, Harris, Locklear and 1-2 QBs depart before Sep 26. That and Pope makes room for errybody else. If I’m eventually wrong on the walkons, I’d bet additional money Solomon keeps his over anyone else.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Don’t think that Aug 1 deadline is being enforced...so there’s time for other falloff to the roster. I think Page, Harris, Locklear and 1-2 QBs depart before Sep 26. That and Pope makes room for errybody else. If I’m eventually wrong on the walkons, I’d bet additional money Solomon keeps his over anyone else.

I mean I think I read something where Solomon played in like 11 games? Also, those are some good picks for individuals leaving.

Which QBs do you think will leave?

Thanks to the recent rule adjustments for COVID, it now applies on the first day of practice or the first day of classes, whichever is first for a school.

With the walk-on situation resolved and the medical scholarship, with a possibility of a second medical in the coming weeks, I don’t expect them to encourage anyone else to leave.

I, for one, will be excited to see Banks back on the football field. I believe in justice, but I also believe in true discipline, in restoration, and in redemption. I hope truly that he has learned from this, that he has the support and help that he needs, and that he is able to carve a nice living for himself both on the field and off of it.

Thanks to the recent rule adjustments for COVID, it now applies on the first day of practice or the first day of classes, whichever is first for a school.

With the walk-on situation resolved and the medical scholarship, with a possibility of a second medical in the coming weeks, I don’t expect them to encourage anyone else to leave.
Won’t be about encouragement...more about opportunities elsewhere.

I mean I think I read something where Solomon played in like 11 games? Also, those are some good picks for individuals leaving.

Which QBs do you think will leave?
Shrout then Maurer. Always depends on how things fall after practice. I feel Kasim Hill is finished moving on and will get his scholarship...solid depth piece.

Shrout then Maurer. Always depends on how things fall after practice. I feel Kasim Hill is finished moving on and will get his scholarship...solid depth piece.
I figured Shrout would stay since his GF is there. But he has potential to do well elsewhere so I can see him moving on. Maurer.... writing will be on the wall for him to move on next year

VN Store

Back