Jeopardy

Kinda fishy he loses on day he could have passed Ken.

And only bet so little on the Final Jeopardy.

I enjoyed watching James on the show.

Seemed kind of off tonight and just wasn’t quite as fast on the buzzer.

Still one of the smarter contestants Jeopardy has had in a while. Good luck to him.

Kinda fishy he loses on day he could have passed Ken.

And only bet so little on the Final Jeopardy.
Its the right bet for final jeopardy, he couldn't win unless she got it wrong, he just needed to water enough to guarantee 2nd in the event she missed.

Its the right bet for final jeopardy, he couldn't win unless she got it wrong, he just needed to water enough to guarantee 2nd in the event she missed.
But that’s not his style. He doesn’t go just to win but win big. I think he played it the way he wanted and went out his way. Too many conveniences. Either way he’s done until the next TOC...if he plays

Been his first game without a lead going to final I believe, so you can't really compare to previous games. Guy's a gambler, while reckless there was always a method to the madness

I enjoyed watching James on the show.

Seemed kind of off tonight and just wasn’t quite as fast on the buzzer.

Still one of the smarter contestants Jeopardy has had in a while. Good luck to him.

He got super unlucky tonight with the daily doubles. First pick was the daily double. Only could risk 1000 given that he had no money. And in double jeopardy she got both of them. She is super smart, was beating him to the buzzer, but the difference was the daily doubles playing out perfectly against James.

Reactions: Toujours Pret
He got super unlucky tonight with the daily doubles. First pick was the daily double. Only could risk 1000 given that he had no money. And in double jeopardy she got both of them. She is super smart, was beating him to the buzzer, but the difference was the daily doubles playing out perfectly against James.
Yep, perfect storm hit him. If any of those three DJs were in his favor, he'd still be champ. What a run though.

Do they film one a day? Just wondering if mental fatigue plays a role. I’m sure it’s tough to keep it going but don’t know if grinding a few a day is worse than one a day for a month. Still impressive
I believe they film once a week. Saw something while James was making his run where it was being talked about.

I believe they film once a week. Saw something while James was making his run where it was being talked about.

I think they film 5 shows on Tuesday and 5 on Wednesday. Fatigue is definitely a factor, but you also get into a rhythm with the buzzer.

If Jeopardy fixes anything, it's the buzzers, but I don't think they do that. I think James lost fair and square and it wasn't some miracle that he only got 1/3 double jeopardies, and the one happened at an inopportune moment. He played 34 days, odds are that was bound to happen.

Reactions: RockyTopGolfer

VN Store

Back