Jennifer Sullivan leaving Tennessee

You're talking to someone who carried Holly's water up until the very bitter end. Save your energy. Some people would rather be told a bald-faced lie with a smile than the truth with a frown.

Coming from a troll like you, that's a pretty nice compliment. Thanks. Continue trolling. It speaks volumes for your lack of character.

Last edited:
Looks like Nikki is available...

https://t.co/UnXsRl5Rel?amp=1
I really thought she would be successful at LSU Based on her UCLA record. I even hoped the Lady Vols would hire her after coach Summitt stepped down. Think she would have been a better hire than Warlick but how good, no one knows.
well another former Lady Vol coach is looking for a job.

We got a tweet about Coach Sullivan going to a new job no tweet about Goldwire only in the release on the website.

here was a tweet they did... the release says she chose to pursue other career options.

That was from the school Harper made a tweet for Sullivan from her personal account not one for Goldwire as of yet just mentioned in the statement on the website. I don't think she was planning on leaving as of a week ago or less was talking about the portal and looking through it. We'll see if she takes a job right away or ends up coaching somewhere else.

Would actually like to see a former lady vol for this job. I felt exactly opposite about he head coaching position a few years ago. I do feel we need at least one assistant who knows what it’s like to be a Lady Vol.

Someone who can tell the players “Hey, you think she’s being tough on you? Let me tell you a little story about Coach Summitt.”
LV's are too for along in the revitalization process to hire a coach who is not connected to recruits. You have a head coach who knows what it is like to be a Lady Vol. Right now you need to get the best recruiter you can find. Look at all the top teams - check out their recruiting coordinator and be willing to overpay for someone who is ready to recruit top players right now. Don't go for history on this one you don't have the luxury to have someone learn the business.

LV's are too for along in the revitalization process to hire a coach who is not connected to recruits. You have a head coach who knows what it is like to be a Lady Vol. Right now you need to get the best recruiter you can find. Look at all the top teams - check out their recruiting coordinator and be willing to overpay for someone who is ready to recruit top players right now. Don't go for history on this one you don't have the luxury to have someone learn the business.

We are hiring two coaches. Plenty of room for a recruiter and a LVFL.

DeMoss has had her day in the sun. I think she’s done with coaching. Working with Nell at Ga Tech as her chief of staff. Her last 5-6 coaching stops were marred with controversy.

Did a nice job turning Kentucky around before passing the torch to Mitchell. But then she went to Texas with Goestenkors and that didn’t work out. Came back to UT for a season or two until Pat got sick. They hired Holly instead of Mickie which was a mistake at that time. Seemed to piss Mickie off and she left, had heard she and Holly were never best buds to start with.

Then to the WNBA for a short stint. Followed by Tyler Summitt at La Tech, and we will leave that alone there.

Has bounced around every couple of years for over a decade. We need a younger assistant with some staying power.

Another poster mentioned Alex Simmons. Would love to see her on the staff. Loved her as a player. She has done a decent job at Gardner Webb as a head coach as well. Would be awesome to have 2 assistants with head coaching experience. Could take a lot of the administrative burden off Kellie which is something us fans overlook a lot. Being a head coach is way more than Xs, Os, practice and recruiting.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back