Jeff Lebby to interview for OC

Make it stop...please! I'm all for getting it right but how many people do you have to interview? This is not as some sports analysts are suggesting. Something seems to be going wrong with all these names floating around. There is a reason why people don't come here and it's not the program itself or the coaching.

Any chance Briles is getting a staff together and wants Lebby here coach positions instead ?

Seems to me that a lot of coaches are just saying “no thanks” to UT. I’m sure Fulmer and Pruitt are trying.

Lets be real honest.... KANSAS has a NC coach and Chip Lindsey.

Money makes a lot of things attractive. You can’t tell me that Lindsey wouldn’t have said yes. He would’ve. UT passed on him...
If we hire Lebby Fulmer is not taking care of UT. He’s torching it to get revenge.

Reactions: onevol74
Seems to me that a lot of coaches are just saying “no thanks” to UT. I’m sure Fulmer and Pruitt are trying.

Lets be real honest.... KANSAS has a NC coach and Chip Lindsey.

That's something I've not seen addressed...

What suddenly made Kansas get serious about football?

Money makes a lot of things attractive. You can’t tell me that Lindsey wouldn’t have said yes. He would’ve. UT passed on him...
If we hire Lebby Fulmer is not taking care of UT. He’s torching it to get revenge.
Revenge?
Come on. He’s going to jeopardize his legacy for a laugh......🤯

Dude what are you talking about? His telling the recruits the real truth that some women would be all over them has nothing to do with anyone being raped.

You seem hung up on the white women and athletes thing. I guess you never went to college.

You are way off base.

I'm not off base. He traded them like property. He needs his a$$ whipped.

That’s always a great sign.

Lol. Here's a few gems from just the first page:

"Yurcich isn’t linked to these jobs by anyone outside of Oklahoma media. It’s all fake news. Nobody wants him. Spare me the yards per game nonsense. He isn’t a good recruiter, developer, or play caller. He’s. Lousy OC."

"Yurcich would be an awesome hire for Tennessee. Do it Tennessee!"

"The fact that Yurcich has not had any real interest from larger programs as an OC, or comparable to smaller programs as a HC is very telling. Gundy got what he wanted with this guy: an average to middling coach who can be easily controlled and kept on the ranch, so to speak."

You get the idea.

Reactions: NYCVolunteer
That was just my opinion.

I take it you support football coaches selling "white women" to recruits to be gang raped?

wth are you talking about? wasnt accused of anything. He only told recruits HEY WOMEN HERE WILL LIKE YOU. Not a crime to tell the truth and sell recruits on "hey we have hotties here" every school does it.

wth are you talking about? wasnt accused of anything. He only told recruits HEY WOMEN HERE WILL LIKE YOU. Not a crime to tell the truth and sell recruits on "hey we have hotties here" every school does it.

You're so right. His football players were gang raping women, his father was accused of covering it up and he knew nothing about it. Suuure.

I think we should recruit better human beings than those that make their decisions based on women and if rap music is being played during the game.

Any one know if this guy was/is a candidate?

Just read his name at the top of a 5 candidate list on Fansided.

5. Friend
4. Coach O
3. Canada
2. Sark
1. Lebby

Reactions: k-town_king

VN Store

Back