Jaylen McCollough arrested

According to Google, there is a minimum 20 weeks training. Tennessee requires 2 years experience. Lot more than a few weeks. You might be thinking security.

24 Weeks for the Knoxville Police Academy
The KPD Academy’s Basic Recruit Training consists of 24 weeks of intensive instruction and testing. You’ll cover topics ranging including city, state, and constitutional law; firearms; police driving; arrest procedures and report writing; cultural competency training; and criminal investigation training.

what is this "if he doesn't play?" there is no way Heupel can let him play at this point, unless the guy that called the police says he got drunk and fell down those stairs on his own, then he cannot play until this is cleared up. TN is not FL from the 90's where Spurrier could make things go away for TN week, there is just too much visibility these days.

Were you there?

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
If you assault someone for being called a name, you are an emotionally stunted idiot lol 😂

If the name was "dead son-of-a- bitch" that could change things. Just possible that he was not capable of remembering what he said to share with the police. IF you can lose a whole building anything is possible. IF we are going to speculate I wonder IF he was tested for alcohol and drugs? What IF it was not just alcohol? I wonder IF anybody ran him through arrest records to see IF he has DUI or other stuff in his history? I wonder IF UT has and that is why they are not taking immediate action until more smoke clears. IF he was really visiting friends in the complex, why was he not in their apartment getting help instead of the parking lot when police arrived IF that part of the account is true? IF the police left without verifying his account with those occupants WHY?

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Not all cops are bad, but most protect the bad ones.
Really? I would like to see your proof.

I don't know that I have ever met an urban police officer. However I knew basically the whole sheriffs department and police department in a small city before we moved. The DID police their own ranks. They did NOT favor "their own" over their neighbors they were hired to protect.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
If the name was "dead son-of-a- bitch" that could change things. Just possible that he was not capable of remembering what he said to share with the police. IF you can lose a whole building anything is possible. IF we are going to speculate I wonder IF he was tested for alcohol and drugs? What IF it was not just alcohol? I wonder IF anybody ran him through arrest records to see IF he has DUI or other stuff in his history? I wonder IF UT has and that is why they are not taking immediate action until more smoke clears. IF he was really visiting friends in the complex, why was he not in their apartment getting help instead of the parking lot when police arrived IF that part of the account is true? IF the police left without verifying his account with those occupants WHY?
Wonder why he was not charged with public intoxication?

what is this "if he doesn't play?" there is no way Heupel can let him play at this point, unless the guy that called the police says he got drunk and fell down those stairs on his own, then he cannot play until this is cleared up. TN is not FL from the 90's where Spurrier could make things go away for TN week, there is just too much visibility these days.
What if it was you and your job laid you if without pay till it could be resolved in about six months or so? There has got to be a middle ground of common sense here. Mainly the coach and Ad will sort thru it and make a decision based on common sense and not knee jerk reactions.

Nope....

But he's the exact same as a couple hundred enforcement officers across the country

How many are OK?

You've got a number...... what is it?
One too many is too many. But 400-500 out of 4 million isn’t some National crisis any different from teachers raping kids or lawyers stealing money or doctors killing patients out of neglect which is substantially more than officers killing “innocent” people

One too many is too many. But 400-500 out of 4 million isn’t some National crisis any different from teachers raping kids or lawyers stealing money or doctors killing patients out of neglect which is substantially more than officers killing “innocent” people

How many folks are you willing to sacrifice? 400 to 500 of 'em? (Your own numbers, does it really matter out of however many millions?) You wanna kill 400 to 500 people for what reason? It isn't a "national crisis" until how many get smoked? Re-think your ****, dude.....

And show some data for the "teachers raping kids" and the "lawyers stealing money" or the "doctors killing patients out of neglect" (none of which you're qualified to determine by the way..... LOL)

Reactions: WallyBalls
How many folks are you willing to sacrifice? 400 to 500 of 'em? (Your own numbers, does it really matter out of however many millions?) You wanna kill 400 to 500 people for what reason? It isn't a "national crisis" until how many get smoked? Re-think your ****, dude.....

And show some data for the "teachers raping kids" and the "lawyers stealing money" or the "doctors killing patients out of neglect" (none of which you're qualified to determine by the way..... LOL)
Jesus Christ you are dense. Google it. Medical malpractice deaths alone are 50 times higher. It’s not hard junior. And I’m not saying it’s ok to have any deaths. But humans are humans. In every profession. Police aren’t any different

VN Store

Back