Jauan Jennings leaves Tennessee (Debunked rumor)

Going pro...always was the plan

latest

Not sure I understand why this paragraph closed the story:

"It is unclear if Jennings will elect to come back for a redshirt senior season in 2019, as he can still enroll in classes for the current semester. Spring 2019 semester classes begin today at UT."

We know very little, based on this article.

Sounds like the ONLY info the writer has is student enrollment data from UT.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume JJ's future direction without anyone even having caught up to him to ask.

He could re-enroll ... could shoot for the NFL ... could be taking care of an ill family member back home, or dealing with some other personal hardship. It could even be wrong, and he hasn't left at all.

JJ will let the world know, when he feels the time is right.

He still has time to enroll and go to school of he chooses.

Usually up through about the first week you can still get in.

We know very little, based on this article.

Sounds like the ONLY info the writer has is student enrollment data from UT.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume JJ's future direction without anyone even having caught up to him to ask.

He could re-enroll ... could shoot for the NFL ... could be taking care of an ill family member back home, or dealing with some other personal hardship.

JJ will let the world know, when he feels the time is right.

I came over to this board after seeing it on Twitter. Folks are talking about him not being on the UT student roster. Then this person wrote an article just based off that.

I know mama Jennings. The decision has been made.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Austin Price just on Swain this morning.
Price said Jennings decision not made yet.
He has an NFL draft grade (not known what it is).
Supposed to meet with coaches today to discuss his situation.

Lol...coaches talk him out of it and my stats take a big hit. I’d love to see him stay.

Reactions: OneVolNation
I am a monster fan of this young man. Either way I wish him and his nothing but the best. I'm anti all things NFL consequently I'll not watch him if he goes there and hope he stays one more year on The Hill purely to enjoy watching him play. I love watching him mug DBs and as the game progesses watch them give him space.

If true, I hate to see him go but wish him the best. I love the fight the young man has in him on the field

Reactions: Remy
Dan should probably get a second source before putting this out there. The online directory at UT is notoriously misleading in some situations and has bitten reporters trying to be first.

Wouldn't be stunned if it was true, but I'm not going to react until someone gets a second source on it.

VN Store

Back