Jauan Jennings leaves Tennessee (Debunked rumor)

VFL-82-JP

Bleedin' Orange...
We know very little, based on this article.

Sounds like the ONLY info the writer has is student enrollment data from UT.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume JJ's future direction without anyone even having caught up to him to ask.

He could re-enroll ... could shoot for the NFL ... could be taking care of an ill family member back home, or dealing with some other personal hardship. It could even be wrong, and he hasn't left at all.

JJ will let the world know, when he feels the time is right.

Vol_sanity

Junior Varsity
We know very little, based on this article.

Sounds like the ONLY info the writer has is student enrollment data from UT.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume JJ's future direction without anyone even having caught up to him to ask.

He could re-enroll ... could shoot for the NFL ... could be taking care of an ill family member back home, or dealing with some other personal hardship.

JJ will let the world know, when he feels the time is right.
I came over to this board after seeing it on Twitter. Folks are talking about him not being on the UT student roster. Then this person wrote an article just based off that.

I know mama Jennings. The decision has been made.

Remy

A kick to the cods is my only deterrence.
I am a monster fan of this young man. Either way I wish him and his nothing but the best. I'm anti all things NFL consequently I'll not watch him if he goes there and hope he stays one more year on The Hill purely to enjoy watching him play. I love watching him mug DBs and as the game progesses watch them give him space.

DeerPark12

Dan should probably get a second source before putting this out there. The online directory at UT is notoriously misleading in some situations and has bitten reporters trying to be first.

Wouldn't be stunned if it was true, but I'm not going to react until someone gets a second source on it.

VN Store

Sponsors