Jauan Jennings — All-time Receiving Tracker (UPDATED)

Girth Brooks

What’chu say about my mama?
With 6 catches totaling 66 yards, Jennings cracks the top 10 in receptions (122) at UT, one behind Tim McGee.

1Joey Kent183
2Marcus Nash177
3Cedrick Wilson159
4Peerless Price147
5Gerald Jones142
6Jayson Swain126
7Robert Meachem125
8Thomas Woods124
9Tim McGee123
10Jauan Jennings122

His attitude and leadership are traits that aren’t necessarily teachable. At the end of Butch’s tenure, immaturity feasted on him, nearly costing him his playing career at UT. I, for one, love this guy’s character and personification of toughness.

He’s not the fastest guy, but for what he lacks in speed, he makes up in grit.

1571601623036.gif

Last edited:
its funny, i had a disagreement with a poster on here about how he wasnt a good receiver not even 6 months ago.. glad he wears the orange & white

Reactions: VOLSONLY
He will probably have a 10 year nfl career as a 2nd or 3rd receiver and special teams stud.If I was picking a team. I would definitely want him on it.

Reactions: Remy
He would make a killer TE in the NFL. I wonder if teams have put thought into that?
He would need to grow a couple inches and put on about 30 lbs

I think he'll play in the NFL and be successful. He's not s burner but you dont have to be in the NFL. If you have good hands and can run good routes you're set

With 6 catches totaling 66 yards, Jennings cracks the top 10 in receptions (122) at UT, one behind Tim McGee.

1Joey Kent183
2Marcus Nash177
3Cedrick Wilson159
4Peerless Price147
5Gerald Jones142
6Jayson Swain126
7Robert Meachem125
8Thomas Woods124
9Tim McGee123
10Jauan Jennings122

His attitude and leadership are traits that aren’t necessarily teachable. At the end of Butch’s tenure, immaturity feasted on him, nearly costing him his playing career at UT. I, for one, love this guy’s character and personification of toughness.

He’s not the fastest guy, but for what he lacks in speed, he makes up in grit.

View attachment 232561
He could be and likely will be 6 by the tine the SC game ends.

I think he'll play in the NFL and be successful. He's not s burner but you dont have to be in the NFL. If you have good hands and can run good routes you're set
That’s not true for the TE position. Delanie walker is 6’0”, Eric Ebron is just a inch taller. He would need to put on some weight though. However, your right. He will still be successful as a WR.

Even though he couldn't be any more opposite of Dobbs, he is like him in the sense that he has some things about him that aren't great (Dobbs arm strength, Jennings speed) but he is tough, hard to bring down, a great leader and simply makes plays.

Reactions: DocVOLiday

Jerry Rice nor Hines Ward were speedsters. I think JJ is the kind of player that gives you surety about the routes he runs and catching the ball in traffic that Rice had but gives you the toughness of Ward who was known for putting the wood to somebody when on the field blocking.

I do not care what JJ’s forty time is, the guy is a football player. He reminds me of former NFL great Keyshawn Johnson. Not the fastest but both have great hands & tremendous catch radius. This guy has to be climbing up the draft boards every week.

Reactions: BUCCnVOLfan
3ekqpc.jpg

JJ is on pace to a 1000 yard season (including a bowl game) 722yards and possibly 10 TD this year. Imagine what he would have done with a great QB like the LSU QB?

I do not care what JJ’s forty time is, the guy is a football player. He reminds me of former NFL great Keyshawn Johnson. Not the fastest but both have great hands & tremendous catch radius. This guy has to be climbing up the draft boards every week.

or Anquan Boldin

With 3 catches for 49 yards, Jennings (1,955 yards) has surpassed Seivers (1,924 yards), good for 8th on the all-time receiving yards list.

He remains 6th on the all-time receptions list with 137, five behind Gerald Jones at 142.

With two regular season games left and a bowl bid at stake, Jennings can make a push and finish in the top five in both.

1573426065264.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back