Janzen Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never, not at any time, did I ever mark Brown as 100%. I estimated Brown at 60% at the very best, and from what's come out since, he wanted to come to UT about as much as I thought he did, but there were other issues.

Don't call me to the carpet w/o your facts straight please.

I called 100% on Nu'Keese, that's the only one, til now.

Ah yea thats right, someone else marked Brown as 100...my b, must have gotten you mixed.

Anyways, I REALLY hope youre right. Getting JJ away from LSU would be killer.

But dont we have enough DBs already? Where will one of them go if we get JJ? Or can you have too many DBs? haha...

Sorry again by the way.. :eek:k:

Just looking out for you guys, We got our hopes about TR today. Randle was supposed to be all Ou last night. Of course there would be talk of this with his mom missing her flight, anyone would tell you this would happen.

Never, not at any time, did I ever mark Brown as 100%. I estimated Brown at 60% at the very best, and from what's come out since, he wanted to come to UT about as much as I thought he did, but there were other issues.

Don't call me to the carpet w/o your facts straight please.

I called 100% on Nu'Keese, that's the only one, til now.

Agreed I followed along last eve. no predictions on mb.

i couldnt help myself but look at the LSwho site and see someones explanation for why he will sign with LSwho. apparently he wouldve signed with UT today but decided to wait tomorrow so he could sign there and his mom would be there...........

Just looking out for you guys, We got our hopes about TR today. Randle was supposed to be all Ou last night. Of course there would be talk of this with his mom missing her flight, anyone would tell you this would happen.
I am 100% sure that you are not 100% sure he will be a Tiger right now...

Randle was all OU until LSU pulled a scholly from another WR.

Yes Reverend the frustration is over...third and long will not be a given anymore. Chavis is a great linebackers coach...period. Nothing else in my books...Monte knows his s*** and Jackson and his dad are smart enough to know this. Just imagine the feeling to have confidence when the opposing team has third and long... Im not sure about you but I cant remember how that feels!!....

Ah yea thats right, someone else marked Brown as 100...my b, must have gotten you mixed.

Anyways, I REALLY hope youre right. Getting JJ away from LSU would be killer.

But dont we have enough DBs already? Where will one of them go if we get JJ? Or can you have too many DBs? haha...

Sorry again by the way.. :eek:k:

No worries.

We can't have too many DBs, try to keep in mind we have one more year with Berry and probably Morley and Vinson if they make it that far.

I think the staff knows Teague can play DB, but will give him a chance to make an immediate impact at WR.

So, that leaves Myles, who can play now, Jackson, who can play now and Edwards, who can play now to provide depth NOW.

I think Gordon takes a year to get grades in order.

2010, I see Myles and Jackson starting at S, with Gordon and Edwards at the CB spots. JMO on a hypothetical situation that could answer your concern.

i couldnt help myself but look at the LSwho site and see someones explanation for why he will sign with LSwho. apparently he wouldve signed with UT today but decided to wait tomorrow so he could sign there and his mom would be there...........
so their rationale is that he wants his mom to be there if he signs with LSU but he wouldn't want his mom to be there if he signed with UT??

I take HUGE offense to that comment. I live in Tennesse and like it as a state but when it comes to the sec LSU has my heart. I graduated high school with a great gpa so I am not uneducated and I am most def not racist. So that is not true of all LSU fans. And...when I go to Baton Rouge for games they are some of the nicest people I have ever met...with way less drama than people here.
Yeah - so nice!...tell that to the folks on the UT bus at the game in Baton Rouge a couple of years back!

FWIW, I got my 3rd call of the day on JJ.

Same deal as Nu'Keese, if this one doesn't happen, I'm getting burned by someone who doesn't burn me.

He's 100% RIGHT NOW.

I would like to say I do not feel great about it, but this person is in the same group that gave me Nu'Keese and he hasn't let me wrong. He's in the loop.

I'm not gonna doubt ya again.....here's to hoping you're right!!! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back