Janzen Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Hubbs think he is the last one? That is the question.

Yes. I don't think that they have much faith right now in signing Oku or Brown. I think Oku may sign, but he wants to feel the love again. I don't think he will and think that Kiffin doesn't really care if he comes or not. I think he wants players that believe in him and his system.

I actually think Kiffin is going to make a hard run at Bryce Brown.

But if that doesn't work, yes, Jackson will be the last of it.

JJ's dad is a coach. He knows where the db's need to go to learn from the best. Bring him on!

Long live the fire ant defense!

I actually think Kiffin is going to make a hard run at Bryce Brown.

But if that doesn't work, yes, Jackson will be the last of it.

Brown said himself that he was looking at what team signed the best line class. That would eliminate us, but I guess you can't count him out.

Not trying to look too much into words, but Kiffin said something to the affect of a couple weeks. If I heard that right.

Jackson plus someone else, maybe?

Don't want to speculate anymore. but.

Ill say it again as I posted before...the kid is intelligent, aggressive and his dad is a coach...play soft coverage with chavis or be involved with multiple blitz coverage schemes as well as press coverage with the greatest defensive mind in football.....forrest gump could figure this one out.

"play soft coverage with Chavis"

I just had a feeling of frustration followed by laughter. Thank god those days are over.

Damn straight! LSU fans are the most backward, uneducated, racist, ignorant, fan base in the conference. If any of you ever get the chance to live around these pricks, you'll think that Alabama and Florida fans are some of the best people you have ever met in your lives.

... but the food is good and gov. Jindle (spelling?) is the next big thing as far as politics goes.

lol
VolNation website bashing lsu fans @ TigerDroppings.com

FWIW, I got my 3rd call of the day on JJ.

Same deal as Nu'Keese, if this one doesn't happen, I'm getting burned by someone who doesn't burn me.

He's 100% RIGHT NOW.

I would like to say I do not feel great about it, but this person is in the same group that gave me Nu'Keese and he hasn't let me wrong. He's in the loop.

FWIW, I got my 3rd call of the day on JJ.

Same deal as Nu'Keese, if this one doesn't happen, I'm getting burned by someone who doesn't burn me.

He's 100% RIGHT NOW.

I would like to say I do not feel great about it, but this person is in the same group that gave me Nu'Keese and he hasn't let me wrong. He's in the loop.

Bout as 100 percent as MB was?

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say we Definitely get Jackson, and I think Oku will come back.

Bout as 100 percent as MB was?

Never, not at any time, did I ever mark Brown as 100%. I estimated Brown at 60% at the very best, and from what's come out since, he wanted to come to UT about as much as I thought he did, but there were other issues.

Don't call me to the carpet w/o your facts straight please.

I called 100% on Nu'Keese, that's the only one, til now.

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say we Definitely get Jackson, and I think Oku will come back.

There is no way whatsoever that Oku ends up on the Hill in orange, so you might as well forget that. As for Jackson, I will have my fingers crossed at 10:00 am tomorrow.

Hubbs said that "there may be a few sursprises" before this class is complete. So more than one, meaning Jackson, Maybe Charles? Brown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back