Janzen Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
watch his film. I think he looks like a better safety prospect...

he has good hips, but his backpedal is a little awkward

looks like a big hitter/sure tackler...

I guess we will see.

I wouldn't be suprised to see JJ back there with Berry and Myles play corner. I watched Myles in one of the WR/DB vids and he shut dudes down. Good foot work and great closing speed

I wouldn't be suprised to see JJ back there with Berry and Myles play corner. I watched Myles in one of the WR/DB vids and he shut dudes down. Good foot work and great closing speed
the best tackler on our football team at the corner? that's crazy talk.

actually, i heard something about janzen wanting to play safety ... don't ask! just something i quasi-remember hearing leading up to signing day

Berry @ SS, Morley @ FS, Rogan @ CB, & Myles @ CB? Does that sound good?

I think Morley will start, but will split some time with Janzen. I also think Vinson will split some time witht Myles @ CB.

Same thing is going to happen to Tyrann Mathieu. Don't think he was a first rounder though.

Difference seems to be that the sugar opossum was a real tool who brought it on himself whereas Janzen was trying to be on the straight and narrow but could never get it together. Could be wrong, of course.

Difference seems to be that the sugar opossum was a real tool who brought it on himself whereas Janzen was trying to be on the straight and narrow but could never get it together. Could be wrong, of course.

Trying to be? Really? All he had to do was stop smoking weed and he would have been fine, got drafted, and possibly made millions. Alot of people swear weed is not a bad thing. Well, it cost this young man his future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back