Jamey Chadwell and Tony Elliott

Who Would You Rather

• Chadwell - HC, no P5 experience

Votes: 184 81.4%
  • Elliott - natty winning coordinator

Votes: 42 18.6%

• Total voters
For the life of me, I cannot think of why his name is so hot. The Chief's OC has a much better resume.

Bieniemy had troubles in the late 80’s and early 90’s........that was a long time ago. Much of those “troubles” weren’t as bad as folks made them out to be.

However I think this must be what is holding him back. He got a DUI in 01 I think......but even that was 20 years ago.

He would be a good hire for “someone.” He may flame out......but I think he could do a good job........especially at the collegiate level.

If it came down to these two, would you rather have a national championship winning, successful coordinator at a P5 school, or a current HC at a smaller school, successful recently but unproven in a P5?
Doesn’t look like Chadwell is even on the radar. Rumor is White is not interviewing any coaches represented by Sexton.

If it came down to these two, would you rather have a national championship winning, successful coordinator at a P5 school, or a current HC at a smaller school, successful recently but unproven in a P5?
Remember that one time we had a natty winning coordinator? Great times

Reactions: Sandman 423
Remember that one time we had a natty winning coordinator? Great times

Oh, and he had been a highly successful coordinator at multiple stops, as opposed to a single year as the sole coordinator with the best talent in a weak conference. Whatever...

80% want Chadwell. You think White understands our fanbase well enough that he could've predicted that outcome? If he doesn't, he's in a for a rude awakening.

Chadwell

We are going to be in a rebuild mode, we need someone that has the previous experience of building a team. We are not in a situation for someone to learn on the job, because of how far we got set back by the previous coordinator we hired that had no head coaching experience.

Don't think either are ready for this job. But guess if I had to make a choice, I go with Elliot and give him a truck load for a defensive staff.

Reactions: Border Vol
Either one is an upgrade. Chadwell has the hc experience but college football is all about recruiting and Elliott would dominate the 2022 in-state class which may be one of the best classes to come out of Tennessee. If we land either one it is a win.

Reactions: Border Vol
Chadwell. You have to go with someone who is proven on some level. Their are dozens and dozens of head coaches I would want over a coordinator. He could be Pruitt 2.0.

Reactions: volfan8
Chadwell. You have to go with someone who is proven on some level. Their are dozens and dozens of head coaches I would want over a coordinator. He could be Pruitt 2.0.

Elliott will not make us Clemson. Not even close. Thats the only reason his name is being tossed around. He will be a huge mistake. If he is coach im done.

Reactions: volfan8

VN Store

Back