Jamal Khashoggi

Because we are supposed to stand up for what is right and just.

So turkey won’t to kick them out and put sanctions on them but we are supposed to and the rest of the world is going to help us when the country it happened in won’t do anything ? I’m tired of being the leader of the nanny nations and in the end being the one that gets shat on .

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Well over 100 journalist have been killed in Mexico in the last 10 years or so. Should we do something about that as well?

How about the young journalist killed when investigating the Clinton Foundation over human trafficking in Haiti.
Just another notch on the Clinton's death stick. Nothing to see there.

Been thinking about this for a while over the last week or so as liberals and MSM keep beating the drums on the US doing something about it.

Exactly what do they want done? Should we go to war or cancel Billions (or more) in Civilian & Military contracts for (1) Man that wasn't even an American citizen?

Wasn't it Spock that said “The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.”

Been thinking about this for a while over the last week or so as liberals and MSM keep beating the drums on the US doing something about it.

Exactly what do they want done? Should we go to war or cancel Billions (or more) in Civilian & Military contracts for (1) Man that wasn't even an American citizen?

Wasn't it Spock that said “The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.”

Naw man, it’s because Trump is Prez. They don’t give 2 sh!ts about this non citizen.

Why does Trump need to lead the charge? Why are we the moral police? It happened in Turkey, why don't they expel the Saudis? Why don't they refuse to trade with them?

Speaking for myself, I think there are a lot of better options before it gets to the point of leading the charge.

No American President has the capacity to change world events with a statement, but when given the choice to rebuke or dismiss the murder of a dissenter by an authoritarian government, I don’t think it’s overly idealistic to hope that they would choose to condemn that action.

I certainly don’t think a harsher, more professional statement calling out the Saudis would have gone without criticism from the left but it also wouldn’t have blown up the arms deal and all future relations with the Saudis and it would have been an appropriate reaction.

His response is not something I’m especially critical of, but I also don’t think it’s unreasonable to criticize him for it.

I like it when Democrats leave the plantation and vote their conscience instead of in lock step. Oh.......wait.

No one with integrity will work for this sham of an administration. Those that do quickly figure out that Trump is using their standing to his advantage lying and they gtfo.

No one with integrity will work for this sham of an administration. Those that do quickly figure out that Trump is using their standing to his advantage lying and they gtfo.
I guess he'll just run the whole Executive branch by himself then. Well, the boys, Ivanka and Jared will oversee things when Trump's playing golf.

That's a broad generalization, but it is true that most of the "A Team" Republicans from past administrations said, "No thanks."

The tide in the Senate is starting to turn. Enough excuses, lies, and cover up. Now 14 Republican Senators stood up and THOROUGHLY embarrassed Trump by voting against his SA policy.

The briefing was inadequate. Trumps wishy washy approach is rejected. The sense is growing that Trump is done. 14 pulled their own ripcords tonight.

The tide in the Senate is starting to turn. Enough excuses, lies, and cover up. Now 14 Republican Senators stood up and THOROUGHLY embarrassed Trump by voting against his SA policy.

The briefing was inadequate. Trumps wishy washy approach is rejected. The sense is growing that Trump is done. 14 pulled their own ripcords tonight.
Lol ok.

Macron also told MbS "there is no protection for you"

Trump's version of that conversation:

Trump: I'll continue to look the other way if you buy 5 more condos from me

MBS: 2

Trump: 3

MBS: Deal

Trump: Hey, you got any hot hookers over there with a peeing fetish? Maybe we can make another deal.

VN Store

Back