Jamal Khashoggi

We will find out if the Dems take the House. Subpoenas will rain down upon Trump and the Trump Org.
So you have nothing. Just more conspiracy.

Trump is going head to head with Putin right now even though he owes them too. Lol

If any owes the SA it’s the Clinton’s. We know they took donations during her campaign for president.

So you have nothing. Just more conspiracy.

Trump is going head to head with Putin right now even though he owes them too. Lol

If any owes the SA it’s the Clinton’s. We know they took donations during her campaign for president.

Sure he is. Sure he is.

Nobody in his right mind believes that is a genuine disagreement. Its fake. Designed to fool the base and give them something to point to in advance of Mueller dropping the hammer.

Can anyone tell me what actions the Obama administration took when U.S. citizen and journalist Marie Colvin was killed by Syrian forces? Asking for an ignorant friend.

Well, it took longer than usual for the right wing blogosphere to find a whatabout for this one, but looks like you've been making the rounds.

Reactions: Mick
Sure he is. Sure he is.

Nobody in his right mind believes that is a genuine disagreement. Its fake. Designed to fool the base and give them something to point to in advance of Mueller dropping the hammer.

We pulled out of the nuke treaty because Russia wasn’t complying.
Obama didn’t do ****. So Trump has to add this to his list of obama **** ups he had to fix.

That's the point. It doesn't matter what actually happened. Trump owes them, big time, and so he is falling into line with all of these changing explanations as to what happened so as to protect his benefactors, the royal family.
I think most of our politicians owe them. There’s a reason the 9-11 report hasn’t been fully released. We know that members of their government had a hand in the attack, and our government has gone out of their way to protect them.

Well, it took longer than usual for the right wing blogosphere to find a whatabout for this one, but looks like you've been making the rounds.
Like to think of myself as a centrist. I honestly didn't need to post about a "whatabout for this one" I mean Ambassador Steves is enough but just wanted to offer more perspective. Thanks for commenting though. It appears you have no counter-argument. Typical that those on the left gloss over facts and just push the narrative that they think is needed. When was the last time you were in Saudi Arabia or the middle east for that matter? I only ask because this type of government behavior in the middle east is more common than not.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
I think most of our politicians owe them. There’s a reason the 9-11 report hasn’t been fully released. We know that members of their government had a hand in the attack, and our government has gone out of their way to protect them.

Wasn’t there a lawsuit by US citizens suing SA over 9/11 and the obama administration squashed it?

It's all about maintaining political stability. It isn't even really about the oil anymore. They are probably the most stable country in the Middle East. There's a reason why during the Arab Spring they remained intact and were never even threatened of breaking apart.

We'd simply rather have a fundamentalist Muslim junta that is friendly to us in charge in the Middle East rather than a fundamentalist Muslim junta that doesn't like us. And it is pure happenstance that over the years we became friendly with Saudi Arabia and enemies with Iran. It could have been that we were allied with Iran and enemies with Saudi Arabia.

....and the Obama administration tried to convince America that Ambassador Stevens was killed by an uprising caused by a damn video and left my brothers there to die. How about you let that stew in your head. The left pushes for justice over a foreign journalist more so than our own U.S. Ambassador. These individuals crying over this BS journalist are hypocritical at best. How unamerican is that? They need to stop with the charades and grow up and face the real world. Half the people crying over America's foreign affairs have no clue how the real world works outside their own Nirvana.
How many false narrative are you going to push? You have anymore talking points? Fact: Benghazi was a black ops site used to aid in the arming of rebels in the region. It was a war zone. Everyone there knew the risks and you want an armed response to this secret covert operation that to this day would be top secret if they weren't attacked. You're false outrage is noted. I think we should have went in to help as do most so shove it. Your opinions are distorted and does not include American values of free press. I see you are trying to use this as justification not to care. You have no morality that is obvious.

Last edited:
It's all about maintaining political stability. It isn't even really about the oil anymore. They are probably the most stable country in the Middle East. There's a reason why during the Arab Spring they remained intact and were never even threatened of breaking apart.

We'd simply rather have a fundamentalist Muslim junta that is friendly to us in charge in the Middle East rather than a fundamentalist Muslim junta that doesn't like us. And it is pure happenstance that over the years we became friendly with Saudi Arabia and enemies with Iran. It could have been that we were allied with Iran and enemies with Saudi Arabia.
At the end of the day, they both pose grave threats to the world.

You’ve never used whataboutisms have you? Do I need to go back to your search history and post everything Bush when Obama occupied the WH?

Wasn’t there a lawsuit by US citizens suing SA over 9/11 and the obama administration squashed it?

Those families that lost loved ones didn’t deserve it. Obama proved that by his actions.

Okay Mick tell me again how many people you know that were in Benghazi, why were we aiding those rebels, why was there instability and who caused it? Quick do a google search and tell me who Governed Libya prior to the "uprising" Whose watch did all this occur on? It's okay to buy into the media propaganda. You watched a movie or two and think you know and that is okay, I expect nothing more. An Ambassador died, a false narrative was pushed. Being a CIA site is irrelevant. Just like Saudi handling their own internal affairs.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Its just another example of Trump breaking from the US intelligence community's assessment of a situation because the conclusion is bad for him.

Okay Mick tell me again how many people you know that were in Benghazi, why were we aiding those rebels, why was there instability and who caused it? Quick do a google search and tell me who Governed Libya prior to the "uprising" Whose watch did all this occur on? It's okay to buy into the media propaganda. You watched a movie or two and think you know and that is okay, I expect nothing more. An Ambassador died, a false narrative was pushed. Being a CIA site is irrelevant. Just like Saudi handling their own internal affairs.
So you are fine if our President started killing people that disagreed with him? But Obama, has always been a worthless response.

So you are fine if our President started killing people that disagreed with him?
Has our current president killed anyone? This is news to me. Again, this is Saudi Affairs, not U.S. Foreign policy shouldn't be dictated because a foreign journalist lost his life, possibly at the hands of his own government. The question that should be asked is why would they want to kill him. Lastly, by the inactions of our last administration wouldn't you say lives were unnecessarily lost in Benghazi, Syria and so forth?

Has our current president killed anyone? This is news to me. Again, this is Saudi Affairs, not U.S. Foreign policy shouldn't be dictated because a foreign journalist lost his life, possibly at the hands of his own government. The question that should be asked is why would they want to kill him. Lastly, by the inactions of our last administration wouldn't you say lives were unnecessarily lost in Benghazi, Syria and so forth?
Nigeria ring a bell? Should I match your outrage over that? What's even funnier is you pulling out the service card that requires you to push Americas interest all over the world through force.

If America was to retaliate with force, I think your tune would change.

Last edited:
That's the point. It doesn't matter what actually happened. Trump owes them, big time, and so he is falling into line with all of these changing explanations as to what happened so as to protect his benefactors, the royal family.

Sheee-it.

Every President owes them. Don't act like it's specific to Trump.

VN Store

Back