Jamal Khashoggi

Maybe some members of the Fascist democrat Mobs can go over there and get this hugely important crisis straightened out, and bring those murderers to justice.
Let's send Antifa over there. They'll get them straight.

If someone wants to start a gofundme for the one way tickets over there, I'm up for donating.

If y’all showed even a 1/1064th the amount of concern when our ambassador was murdered you would have some credibility.

Yeah they like to complain about what Trump is gonna do to SA, but didn’t hear a word from them when 4 died in Benghazi and what Obama was gonna do. Of course everyone knew what he would do, draw that red line.

It's a damn shame the Dims & Libs didn't care this much about getting to the bottom of what happened several years back when you know actual United States citizens died in the foreign country of Libya in the City of Benghazi.

It's a damn shame the Dims & Libs didn't care this much about getting to the bottom of what happened several years back when you know actual United States citizens died in the foreign country of Libya in the City of Benghazi.
While I agree two wrongs don’t make a right

While I agree two wrongs don’t make a right
But we can't lose a vital ally over one man. Especially when we have finally made some progress helping that ally to finally crawl into the 20th century on global/social issues.

To quote Mr. Spock and Captain James T. Kirk - "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few".... "Or the One!"

Honestly who cares, was he an American citizen? Foreign policy shouldn't be dictated by the death of one Foreign journalist. News flash, people are murdered every day by their governments in the Middle East. Some need to take a vacation from their plastic bubbles and see the world for what it is.

Honestly who cares, was he an American citizen? Foreign policy shouldn't be dictated by the death of one Foreign journalist. News flash, people are murdered every day by their governments in the Middle East. Some need to take a vacation from their plastic bubbles and see the world for what it is.
This 👆🏼

Trump tried to convince Americans to believe the Saudi lies about the murder. Let that stew around in your heads a bit.

Trump tried to convince Americans to believe the Saudi lies about the murder. Let that stew around in your heads a bit.
I think that what that says more than anything is our government will protect the relationship at all costs no matter who is in charge.

I think that what that says more than anything is our government will protect the relationship at all costs no matter who is in charge.
Maybe, but that is not what we are hearing from Congress in bipartisan condemnation.

....and the Obama administration tried to convince America that Ambassador Stevens was killed by an uprising caused by a damn video and left my brothers there to die. How about you let that stew in your head. The left pushes for justice over a foreign journalist more so than our own U.S. Ambassador. These individuals crying over this BS journalist are hypocritical at best. How unamerican is that? They need to stop with the charades and grow up and face the real world. Half the people crying over America's foreign affairs have no clue how the real world works outside their own Nirvana.

He was a resident of the US and a reporter for the Washington Post. Trump IMMEDIATELY came to their defense and argued against any response. As suspicions grew that the Saudis have him in their pocket, he issued a carefully worded statement that he has no investments in SA, leaving open the real question -- does he owe them here? Are they investors in his real estate?

The whole thing stinks. There needs to be an investigation of Trump ties to SA and any effect that had here.
You’re FOS. As usual.

Khashoggi was a U.S. resident. As a U.S. resident you are subject to all the protections of a U.S.citizen. If a nation thinks they can murder a U.S. resident with no consequence than they can do the same to a citizen.
Utter and complete BS. Those protections only extend beyond our national borders for “citizens”. I know you lefties get confused on this with the whole “illegals have the same rights citizens do” crap you push tough. 🙄

First the Saudis claimed he walked out of the embassy.

Then they said he was killed accidentally by 15 guys who went there to question him with a bone saw.

Now they say he was murdered, but by rogue elements of their intelligence service.

And Trumpelstilskin has backed them every step of the way.

200.gif

First the Saudis claimed he walked out of the embassy.

Then they said he was killed accidentally by 15 guys who went there to question him with a bone saw.

Now they say he was murdered, but by rogue elements of their intelligence service.

And Trumpelstilskin has backed them every step of the way.

200.gif

You obviously know what really happened so share it with us

I have absolutely no doubt the Saudis acted like dirt bags. They are dirtbags after all.

The effort to spin this and attach blame to Trump and his admin is F-ing hilarious and ridiculous at the same time.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
You obviously know what really happened so share it with us

That's the point. It doesn't matter what actually happened. Trump owes them, big time, and so he is falling into line with all of these changing explanations as to what happened so as to protect his benefactors, the royal family.

That's the point. It doesn't matter what actually happened. Trump owes them, big time, and so he is falling into line with all of these changing explanations as to what happened so as to protect his benefactors, the royal family.

What does he owe them?

VN Store

Back