Jalen Johnson

Where did I say Bowden or Turner were gonna play in the NBA?

You just brought up the NBA in reference to Schofield, which was in reply to you naming Turner/Bowden as the guys you’re most confident in their shot, not sure what you were trying to say. You named those 2, multiple people replied about Schofield and you replied to that by saying Schofield doesn’t have a future in the NBA as if to say that is why you didn’t name him but named the other 2.

Im not Dick Vitale. Im wrong as much as anybody. Hell I believed in Buzz Peterson. I just see a man playing amongst boys with Schofield and once he gets to the NBA with men as strong and athletic as him then he has to rely on a farther back outside 3 point shot that I dont think he can.

If anything he might be a shorter Draymond Green.

Im not Dick Vitale. Im wrong as much as anybody. Hell I believed in Buzz Peterson. I just see a man playing amongst boys with Schofield and once he gets to the NBA with men as strong and athletic as him then he has to rely on a farther back outside 3 point shot that I dont think he can.

If anything he might be a shorter Draymond Green.

I get all that, but what does that have to do with his shot at the college level?

Looking at the cumulative stats Admiral was a little better from 3 than I gave him credit for but I still dont think that's his bread and butter and I dont think he'd say it was either.

Ill put it like this.

I'd say Admiral is more likely to have a career in WWE than he is to have a career in the NBA.

He'll probably have a cup of coffee but not a career.
Best shooting percentage on the second most shots from 3, last season.
He was the best, most consistent shooter on the team last year. It wasn't his bread and butter his first two seasons, but putting up 1000 shots a day has made it his bread and butter, and if he wants to play in the NBA, he needs to be a consistent threat from three. He isn't making it as SF who plays with his back to the basket in the league, and his slashing ability will only be average, at best in the NBA. He is going to have to be a guy who can defend, rebound, and knock down shots from the perimeter.

Last edited:
Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
Nobody knows how’s Schofield is gonna look in the NBA, but it’s not that crazy to believe he could have a decent career. He has the work ethic.

VN Store

Back