Jalen Hurd Struggling

Hurd has the same versatile (jack of all trades, master of none) set of skills that a guy like Ty Montgomery, Cordarrelle Patterson, Jaylen Samuels, or Trey Burton does. He will likely be a 5th rd pick or later, and carve out a niche role for the right NFL team. Likely never to be a star, but can provide versatility that few can match.

Hurd has the same versatile (jack of all trades, master of none) set of skills that a guy like Ty Montgomery, Cordarrelle Patterson, Jaylen Samuels, or Trey Burton does. He will likely be a 5th rd pick or later, and carve out a niche role for the right NFL team. Likely never to be a star, but can provide versatility that few can match.
He will only be like Patterson in his dreams.

I can see him in a Trey Burton type role. Unfortunately, thanks to Butch's offense, Jalen has somewhat high mileage.

Reactions: cncchris33
Strug-gul-ing

NervousBlackAcouchi-small.gif

He lost weight at BU to pick up speed and runs a 4.66 40. Sort of like the characters of Charlie Brown at Halloween. One says I got candy, another says bubblegum, another says candied apple, and Charlie/Jalen says, "I got a rock."
I loled at this! Too good.

Me too but he’s still a quitter

Your statement is true BUT he likely would have been a cancer to the team, as this attitude got worse
I do wish he had stayed long enough to break the UT career rushing yardage total
Of course, had Jamaal Lewis stayed he would have broken it. Of course, had A Foster not missed a couple of late games in his senior year, he would have broken it too
Of course, had Kiffin not made Berry make a position change, he would have broken the NCAA record for yardage gained after interceptions in a career

Tight end speed. Ha somehow ended up as a tweener. Best chance is to probably bulk up.
I think he can still be a very good slot receiver in the nfl. 4.66 is nowhere near the supposed 4.37 he ran in HighSchool, but as a few big physical WRs have shown, its plenty fast in the nfl. He has great hands and strength, just needs to hone his technique.

He lost weight at BU to pick up speed and runs a 4.66 40. Sort of like the characters of Charlie Brown at Halloween. One says I got candy, another says bubblegum, another says candied apple, and Charlie/Jalen says, "I got a rock."
Haha. Fantastic Remy.

Probably mad because Shanahan promised he would be spred out and now he wants him in blocking.
Coaches and their lies.......smh:confused:

Reactions: BUBear
Do we get credit for him being an active player in the NFL? I believe some who don't like him wouldn't mind him if he is still included.

Reactions: jp1

VN Store

Back