Jalen Hurd Struggling

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character
Do we get credit for him being an active player in the NFL? I believe some who don't like him wouldn't mind him if he is still included.
Do not put me in that camp . I hadn’t
given him much thought since he left UT (not just physically).Then I see this thread keeps getting comments and it’s a reminder. I don’t wish him well, I don’t wish anything negative towards him. I don’t really wish anything for him. I appreciate what he did in Knoxville, but overall it was just a bad marriage between 2 childish people who’s time at Tennessee produced more negative results than positive results

orangelo

I was much more bitter towards Hurd when he left than I am today. The factor of time and the now apparent ineptness of Botch factor heavily in it. I am indifferent about his future success or failure.

MemphisVol77

Do we get credit for him being an active player in the NFL? I believe some who don't like him wouldn't mind him if he is still included.
Lol, not when he gets drafted for playing a different position than he did at UT.

His deflection still hurts as he was one of my favorite players going into 2016 but I can't keep holding animosity. Best of luck to him.

chattavol420

This thread should be deleted. I was confused by in. Kinda had him mixed up with hurts. Then realized it was old. Hurd had a great season and got drafted. Good for him. Tome to move on

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors