Jalen Hurd Struggling

Do we get credit for him being an active player in the NFL? I believe some who don't like him wouldn't mind him if he is still included.

Do not put me in that camp . I hadn’t
given him much thought since he left UT (not just physically).Then I see this thread keeps getting comments and it’s a reminder. I don’t wish him well, I don’t wish anything negative towards him. I don’t really wish anything for him. I appreciate what he did in Knoxville, but overall it was just a bad marriage between 2 childish people who’s time at Tennessee produced more negative results than positive results

Reactions: GreyWolf1129
I was much more bitter towards Hurd when he left than I am today. The factor of time and the now apparent ineptness of Botch factor heavily in it. I am indifferent about his future success or failure.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Who on here thinks he would have been drafted in the third round had he stayed?

Do we get credit for him being an active player in the NFL? I believe some who don't like him wouldn't mind him if he is still included.

Lol, not when he gets drafted for playing a different position than he did at UT.

His deflection still hurts as he was one of my favorite players going into 2016 but I can't keep holding animosity. Best of luck to him.

This thread should be deleted. I was confused by in. Kinda had him mixed up with hurts. Then realized it was old. Hurd had a great season and got drafted. Good for him. Tome to move on

Last edited:
Not a chance in hell. Despite the team's success that year up until he quit, he was actually having an atrocious season.
He was hurt. His body was breaking down. Do you realize how much he had toted the rock for us while he was here? Behind very pedestrian O-Lines I must say! He was on pace to becoming the all time leading rusher at UT. Probably wouldn't have got there by the end of his junior season but definitely would have by his senior season.

Not a chance in hell. Despite the team's success that year up until he quit, he was actually having an atrocious season.
He was the worst starting running back in the SEC for the time he played in 2016. Just awful, you’re 100% correct.

VN Store

Back